Chapter 8

Sakura Uchiha stood up from her bed and made her way to the bathroom. After getting freshed she changed her clothes to a more comfortable one. "It's only 5 in the morning and I have a day off today, what shall I do? Maybe read a book. Then I'll spend time with Sasuke-kun and Sarada" Sakura mumbled to herself happily.

Sakura made her way downstairs and sat on the couch with a book in her hand. The book was about advanced medical ninjutsus. She skimmed through the pages with full concentration. Even though she knew about all the medical ninjutsus, Tsunade gave the book to her because she thought it would be helpful. 

There was a slight knock on the door. The uchiha matriarch looked up from the book. "Huh. Who would it be? It can't be Sarada, she told me she would come from her sleepover at 8... Who might this be?" Sakura mumbled to herself as she placed the book on the table. She went towards the door and opened the door slowly.

"W-what?" Sakura looked at the two people in front of her. It was her and her husband's past self. In his arms there was a sleeping baby, 'Sarada' she thought to herself. The pink haired medic opened the door wider and moved away so that they could enter. It was a awkward silence. "Um, how about you two sit and I'll make some tea?" Sakura asked"Sure, thank you" With that Sakura moved towards the kitchen and came back with three cups of tea.

"You see, when we were travelling rogue ninjas started to attack us and Sasuke-kun thought it would be best if he sends me and Sarada to the past. Then we met team taka in the past-" Sakura (past) said as she took a sip from her tea. "Wait, team taka?" "Yeah. After the fight Sasuke came and decided to go back. But unfortunately, you see, we ended up here. Sasuke-kun's chakra is low as well, so we need your help, please" Sakura(past) said to her future self. "Sure, but Sasuke-kun is not awake yet..." Sakura said to them. "Oh"

"Um, can I hold her?" Sakura asked to Sasuke(past) after a few minutes of silence. "Sure" he replied and gave Sarada to her. "Awww" "Sakura" a voice said from the doorway. "Ah, Anata, Ohayo" the pink haired greeted her husband. "Ohayo, but can you explain why our past selves are here?" he asked calmly. After telling what had happened Sasuke said "Sure, I'll help you".

"Ne,Sasuke-kun, I forgot Sarada looked so cute as a kid" Sakura said as she held her child's past self in her arms with a smile on her face. "Hn, beautiful like her mother" the uchiha patriarch said making his wife blush a deep red. "Anata". He just smirked. Their past selves just looked at them with slight blush on their face. 'I can't believe Sasuke-kun said that' the pink haired (past) thought to herself. 'Well he didn't lie though.....She does look beautiful...' the black haired (past) thought to himself.

"How about you both take a bath? I'll grab the clothes for you" Sakura suggested. "Aa, Arigatou" Sasuke (past) said. "Sasuke-kun hold her I'll go get the clothes for them" she said as she gave him the child and walked towards their bedroom.