Chapter 9

Sakura was making breakfest for everyone. Her past self came to her after getting dressed, "Hey future me" "Oh, hey" Sakura grinned to her past self. "Um, I have a question" past Sakura said to her. "Oh what is it?" Sakura asked as she made miso soup.

"Does Sasuke-kun take long term missions?" she asked. Sakura(future) sighed. "Yes. He actually took a long term mission and left for nearly some 7-8 years i guess. Sarada kind of didn't remember him and had a lot of questions about us. She often asked if Sasuke-kun even remembered us. After when Sasuke-kun came home, Sarada still had lots of questions. Sasuke-kun decided to answer all her questions which ended up Sarada getting teary and asking sorry. Usually he would write letters to us and sometimes he even sends gifts to Sarada and me. I know its a lot to take in, but remember that we are all happy" she said with a smile on her face. Sakura(past) nodded her head. 'Atleast we are happy, and that's what matters to me'

Sasuke(future) was taking care of his daughter's past self while his past self was having a bit of rest. He poked her forehead lightly with a smile. He saw his past self coming in. "So, is everything alright in this timeline?" his past self asked him. "Yes, everything's alright, except for the fact that I go to long term missions. Luckily, Sarada understands about it" Sasuke said as he looked at the child in his arms. "Hn"

"Breakfast's ready" Sakura said from the kitchen. Soon her husband and his past self came into the kitchen. They all sat down and started to eat. "I forgot to ask, but where is Sarada?" Sakura's past self queried. "Oh she went to a sleepover at Chocho's yesterday. She'll come in a few minutes" "Chocho? Let me guess, she is Chouji's kid?" "Yup" she said popping the 'p'. After eating Sakura helped her future self with the dishes while Sasuke went to the living room with his past self and daughter. "Tadaima" a cheery voice yelled from the doorway.