- First Impression -

"Who's that chick?"
"Wtf she's so pretty"
"Her clothes are all designer!"
"She looks like a model"
"Do you think I have a shot with her?"
"Dream on bro, she's way out of your league"

I stepped out of the Rolls Royce as Kyle handed me my backpack from inside the car. "Good luck boss! Fighting!" He beamed like a little baby sunshine.

"Cut the crap Kyle, if you didn't agree with Dylan I would still be eating ice cream in bed at home!" I glared daggers as Kyle saluted and drove off.

"That little-" I didn't finish my sentence as I bumped into a rock solid chest.

"Oh! Sorry are you okay?" A voice called out. "I'm new here so I'm a bit..." he trailed off as his gaze fell upon me.

I looked up to see a tall boy with black hair "I'm fine, it's also my first day here so don't worry!"

"I'm Krystal nice to meet you!" I smiled brightly

"I-Im Daniel it's also nice to meet you" he said awkwardly. I smiled politely as we continued to walk in the same direction, an awkward silence settling in. There was this weird girl who got a severe nosebleed while walking next to us, that was quite concerning.

I was thinking idly about what I needed to prepare for the board meeting after school. I didn't notice that I had accidentally bumped into someone... again!? Ughhh my patience is really running thin today.

"Hey, Watch where your going!" A voice snarled. Still busy checking himself out, a guy with ugly blond hair turned to face me. I was preparing for a fight but as soon as his eyes landed on me...

"Hey pretty! You new here? Can I get your number? You're totally my style!" He said as he leaned in close. Disgusting...

I raised an eyebrow as I coldly apologized and left, Daniel still trailing behind me nervously.

For fucks sake why are all these people whispering?

I was placed in the fashion department. Why was I enrolled in an arts school again??

I walked to the end of the corridor and stopped at the entrance of the fashion department classroom.

"You nervous Daniel?" I questioned, referring to the beads of sweat racing down his forehead.

"Well I don't have the best experiences with schools" he looked down. I softened up a little and gave him a small smile, he looked completely taken aback.

"Me too!" I replied and chuckled as his eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"Come in!" The teacher yelled from inside the class room.

"There's no use being nervous over small things like this" I comforted Daniel, though it felt like I was comforting myself more. Daniel looked at me like a worried puppy and I giggled as I reassured him.

He reminded me of myself.

And that made me warm up to him a little. Ignoring my creeping uneasiness, me and Daniel walked into the classroom and introduced ourselves.

"Krystalina Kim, fuck off and don't talk to me you smelly losers." hah! take that Dylan!

What came next startled me, cheers, whispers, clapping. Huh? Shouldn't I get expelled now? Isn't that how this works?

"Badass, I like it"
"She's so cool, I wanna be like her"
"That was so hot"
"Ugh, how are we going to compete with her?"

I rolled my eyes, that wasn't the impression I was trying to give off! Gosh why the fuck are they reacting like this?

The teacher told me to sit in one of the back seats. The students looked up at me in awe. What changed? What was different from when I was younger? Why wasn't I treated like this before? I'm the exact same person!

Or was I?

Daniel introduced himself to the class and yet another wave of whispers coursed through the students. The teacher told Daniel to sit next to a dark haired guy.

Curious, I turned to look at the person sitting next to me. Only to be faced with a blond haired boy, I couldn't really tell if he was looking at me because his overgrown bangs completely covered his eyes. We stared at each for a while. Did he forget to put sunscreen on his ears or something? Why are his ears so red? Man I really really reeaallyy wanna see his god damn eyes.

mysterious...

The bell finally rung for lunch time. Gosh I was about to die! Why are the classes so god damn long and boring. I turned to my seat mate and he flinched a little, should I say something? He seemed to have been staring at me the entire class.

"Hello?" I asked unsure.

... he replied.

"Oh nice to meet you too."

...

"Hahaha I know right."

...

"Thanks, your outfit is pretty cool as well"

...

I later learnt that his name was Jay. Wow he's much friendlier than I thought! Just like Daniel! Are all students here like this?

*CRASH*

"Hey, you're fucking funny, you know that?" The guy previously sitting next to Daniel snarled at him "Get up you fucking worm."

Hmm... I guess not...

Authors Note 💕
Lolll I know that the time frame is a little messed up but pls just go along with it!