- Who Are You? -

"K-Krystal!" Daniel stuttered as Crystal paused before swiftly turning to face me.

"Krystal! Why did you join the stupid auction, you could've become a slave for that spoiled brat! Do you know how worried I was!? someone as important as y-" I shot Crystal a murderous look and she quickly shut up.

*Crystal's POV*

Omg... I can't believe I almost exposed Krystal's identity in front of this Daniel guy!

I don't like him, he seems like a total asshole, why did father send me to watch over someone like that!? And why did Krystal join that auction, she's not the type to sell herself like that... wait, did she get forced by someone!? WHO DARES!?...

*End of Crystal's POV*

I glanced at Daniel and saw that Krystal's bodyguard still had his grip on Daniel's arm. I sighed deeply and went in front of the pair, the bodyguard dude giving me an unreadable expression under the dark shades he wore.

"Crystal, who is this guy?" I asked as I pointed to the guy who was gripping on my friend's arm. I could tell that Daniel was in pain, he flinched as the bodyguard guy tightened his grip even more upon hearing me say his name.

"Oh! That's Gun, he's 17, the same age as Dylan. My father assigned him to be my bodyguard" she replied as she gave me a questioning look.

"I see..." I muttered as I put a finger on my chin thoughtfully. "Well Gun, you're not much older than me so... let's drop the formalities shall we?" I said with a devious smirk as I gripped his Gun's hand and yanked it off of Daniel's poor arm.

*Crystal's POV*
Krystal broke Gun's grip!? I've never seen that!
*Gun's POV*
She broke my grip!? Hmm... interesting...
*End of POVs*

All of a sudden, a kick came our way and in a flash my hand shot up and grabbed the attacker's leg. Lets say it was my fighting instinct, I can't afford to let Charles Choi's side know about my fighting background. They already know too much about me...

*Gun's POV*
W-what! No way, I changed my angel of approach in a blink of the eye and not only was she able to dodge it... but she was able to use my attack to her advantage...

*stumble back*

Karate, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Boxing, systema, capoeira, my signature koushin karate and...

Krav Maga!??

I was able to differentiate these skills in the brutal yet elegant way she fought, Krav Maga is the most deadliest form of martial arts and this 16 year old girl... The chairman's business partner, has completely mastered it!

Who else knows what she could do... she's not even fighting to her fullest potential! She almost looked... bored! She looked bored as she was fighting me!

But there was another quality that made her as strong as a monster...

She was unpredictable...

I couldn't trace her moves whatsoever, it was almost like she was playing with me! This is the first time I've ever seen anything like this... I've met countless fighting geniuses and prodigies like Johan and Tom Lee, but this girl... she is the absolute epitome of a fighter...

It's like I'm fighting a whole new breed, it's like I'm  fighting... a machine monster!

Just who are you, Krystalina Kim?
*End of Gun's POV*