- Gun's Analysis -

It may have looked like Johan was winning, but I saw through Gun clearly... He was just toying with the poor guy.

"You got the talent kid I'll give you that, that's why it's a shame, that your body... can't keep up with your talent." Gun said as he flipped Johan over with ease.

"It's like your software is cutting edge but your hardware is from the 90s." He grinned, cigarette popping out.

"You're the opposite of that guy." He continued, pointing to a terrified looking Vasco.

"But... none of you are even close to becoming like her." He hesitated before turning to me.

What did this have to do with me?

No way... don't tell me he found out already. My fighting capacity that I tried so hard to suppress.

I went along with it and innocently widened my eyes, pointing to myself as if saying "Who? Me?"

He gave me a knowing smirk as if saying "No need to play pretend, I gotcha now!"

Fuck it, I need to find out how much he actually knows, this could be dangerous.

"It's sad... so many people out here and not one of them is stepping up to help you." Gun looked down at him crying pathetically on the ground.

"Jake had his teeth pulled out, what should I take from you?" He grinned maliciously, reaching for Johan's face.

"That's enough Gun." I finally intervened, Johan has suffered enough for today.

I was so caught up in pulling Johan up from his depressed state that I didn't realize I had "accidentally" pushed Gun off balance.

I couldn't help but snicker at the man who was bum sitting on the wet concrete road with a shocked expression on his face. At that moment, I hadn't time to take in  everyone else's hanging jaws cause Zack arrived, way too late at that.

"Krystal!! Get away from him he looks danger- Johan!? What happened? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU SCARY BLACK EYES MAN?" Why does this kid always comes with a loud mouth at the worst timing.

Mentally face palming, I sat on the wet concrete beside Johan and watched another fist fight take place. How many fights have I seen today already?

I would help but they were able to dodge Guns attacks meaning that none of them got hurt and that was all that mattered. Either way, I knew that Gun was taking this chance to analyze their fighting skills, I could see it in the glint in his eyes and his satisfied grin which flashed here and there.

Fighting right here right now would give Gun the leverage of seeing my fighting through first hand to hand combat. I cant let that happen especially now that I know he had taken an interest in my power.

And him knowing about my fighting capacity would only put me at risk considering he would obviously relay his findings back to Charles Choi.

But strangely, he knew how to get to me. Smirking at me, he went into Krav Maga formation. My eyes widened, since when? Dylan's report said he was a koushin karate guy?

But even weirder, it wasn't any of the advanced moves I was familiar with. Instead, it was the most basic one.

A kick to the groin...

It would've been okay if it were a normal person, but this is Park Jong Gun... Charles Choi most vicious lap dog.

I could already see the power of his kick as the blur that was his extended right leg aimed for... Daniel!

Gun's POV

I've caught you now Krystalina Kim.

I performed the Krav Maga groin kick in blurring speed but she was still able to block the fast, powerful kick in time.

I wasn't able to see her actually fight at all like I had hoped when I saw her here, soaking wet.

As I expected, she's strictly guarded about her power against Charles Choi's people. Now I regret letting slip my interest in her fighting skills.

But now that I see her impeccable defense and questionable actions with my own eyes, I can definitely tell three things for sure...

One, she's fast, she might actually be the most speedy fighter I have met so far and I can tell she's not even exerting all of her agility.

Two, she's astonishingly strong, I could tell from the moment I first met her at the festival but I still can't come to terms that this unbreakable strength could come from a young girl's frail build.

And three, she's terribly affectionate towards the Daniel kid and what was his name? Tabasco was it? This could be a way to bait her since she seems quite headstrong.

I looked at the girl in front of me, my right foot in her hand.

Wait... is she... shivering?

Her tiny body faintly shook underneath my black coat jacket. It was strange to see this overpowered fighting monster so vulnerable.

My head flashed, a memory long forgotten of a young girl sitting on a mountain of bloodied, deformed bodies.

In reality, this "monster" had always just been...

a young girl.

End of Gun's POV

Gosh it's so cold, I tried to suppress my shaking arms as much as I could. I couldn't afford to look either too strong or too weak in front of this ticking time bomb.

One word out of his mouth and another one of my weaknesses would fall straight into Charles Choi's lap.

I was never afraid of the grandpa, but now that he's looking into the situation about my mom, I have to be more wary.

Charles has the power to uncover my mother's death through the four crews. As shady as the process is, he has the power that I with the help of k cooperation was not able to acquire.

"You're not going to fight are you?" Gun asked, breaking his foot away from my grip.

"No." I replied, the enemy knows too much.

"How boring... in that case, I'll just have to wait till next time." He grinned before turning to Daniel.

"You will destroy the four crews that I created? Well, I guess that's uniting them in a way, good luck 頑張れ." He said smiling before walking off to his car.

"Wait!! Your jacket!" I called out... but he disappeared.

And that day, so did the god dogs,

and my friend Johan...