- Hostel -

"Seriously, why do I always miss out on the fun?" I groaned as I dangled my legs over the rooftop, fully recovered.

The battle against hostel had begun a few days ago while I was on my death bed and I had barely managed to not miss the exciting  finale.

I watched the fight take place and hummed in appreciation at how good they had gotten. Until I had noticed a figure in the distance perched upon the opposite rooftop and two smaller figures on either side.

"Johan!?" I exclaimed, approaching him from behind after skipping over the buildings that closed our distance

He jolted in surprise as he turned around to face me but quickly looked down to the ground, averting eye contact. I bent down to pet the two dogs at his feet as they happily licked my hands.

"Krystal..." he trailed off

He seemed conflicted about what to say so I just smiled softly and focused on the blood bath unraveling below us.

"Don't you think it's about time we finished things up before they get too messy?" I spoke as I realized just then that they were heavily outnumbered.

I knew that dumbo ears Jace had in some way pulled some strings with Johan, if he hadn't, this guy would've never been here in the first place.

"It doesn't seem to difficult to hand-" as Johan was about to leap of the building, a figure jumped out and knocked a guy off his feet.

"1083 matches, 1079 wins and 4 defeats, I guess I can total my wins to 1200 today." A dark haired guy with a big H on his forehead said.

That H, that's the symbol of the Hostel! The original Hostel at that. I recalled back to the report Dylan gave me from before, the Hostels were divided into two, a H and a h. The h cohort were the imposters yet they were under the guise of the original Hostel due to the overwhelming numbers.

The Hostels were known as the most dangerous and disgusting crime organization in Seoul. I assume that this would be the doings of the imposter group.

Another guy with a kid in his hands caught my attention, he looked oddly familiar with his strawberry oreo themed hair...

Wait... Eli Jang??

What is he doing here? I should get him out of here before it's too late!

And as if fate had its own turn of events, another shocking event interrupted my interference of the situation.

My mouth opened with awe as I keenly admired his wild but unique fighting style. My perception of that toothpaste hairdresser changed completely as he fiercely destroyed the lackeys with a metal baton.

Specks of blood sprayed everywhere and his eyes, those I had once thought were filled with innocence had suddenly turned a catastrophic pitch black. I had only then realised the true identity of Eli Jang whom I had made so much fun of before.

"What are you looking at, you little bitch." He uttered.

I bursted into fits of laughter, I was not at all able to get used such a drastic change. The way he had suddenly spoke seemed to match his fighting style strangely well.

"How can he make you laugh so easily?" Johan muttered quietly but still loud enough for me to hear. I had only then noticed the bitter look on his face, is he okay?

An abrupt string of Chinese lyrics filtered through my eardrums, preventing me from questioning Johan further. That guy with the braided hair must be Olly Wang, the leader of the imposter hostel.

This all seemed like a very sensitive moment for the hostel, the situation was so fragile as if it was on the brink of shattering.

I wanted to avoid any interference in situation as much as possible but then reached a situation where I truly could no longer handle my instincts.

"Eli... remember when I said I had a lot to show you? Say hello... to hostels proud production... the ones who have successfully replaced you... little Eli Jangs!!" Olly said with a manic expression on his face.

"You have no idea how hard I tried to make them just like you. I made them fight a homeless guy at a subway station. I also told them to run into a running car. I even made them act disabled so that they could peddle on the streets. I made it so that each and everyone one of them walked the exact path of Eli Jang. But I ended up so sad, cause none of them could be you..."

The next seconds we're chaos. Eli Jang and his friend were being viciously attacked by their past, J high was on the brink of destruction...

"It's over..." they thought, or so they thought...

"I didn't wanna get involved but I can't watch this any longer." I sighed, descending the stairs. 

"And I also have a debt to repay..." Johan finished.

A mixture of shocked faces turned out way. Some glad and some afraid. It wouldn't of been much of a surprise as both of our names and reputation had been thoroughly sought after in the wake of the God dog battle.

Johan Seong, the ultimate prodigy and the legend of Gangbuk.

And Krystal Kim, a fighting genius and a monster who's fighting prowess was on par to that of Gun.

"Vasco! Sorry we're late!" The burn knuckles collectively chanted

And soon after, the rest of the original hostel gathered into one space. Sally park as well as Derek and Max, the duo that was known as Gangdong's version of Johan Seong.

"I thought they needed my help, but I'm guessing not... I hope I'll see you again Krystal, and by that time I would be brave enough to look you in the eye." Johan said still refusing to make eye contact even before he walked away with his dogs.

I sighed shaking my head, what was I going to do with him?

It seemed that enough back up had arrived for our side to not succumb to defeat. Yet there was still something holding me back.

"Get up Eli." I muttered as I pulled his body up from the ground. Only then had I realized his toned muscles that could've only been earned through frequent fights and hardships.

I really did see him in a new light. Not as he had originally seemed to me at school.

"Ah- Krystal!" His surprise was hardly seen through his tiredness

I replied with a smile...

"Hurry, we have a fight to finish."