Chapter 4

Thank you for sticking with me and being so patient! I promise to update every Sunday for you lovely little sunflowers, I love you all! Give me ideas for future chapters, I love hearing from you guys!  xoxoxoxoxo

_____________________________________

"Go Tigers!" Carmen yelled as we entered the third quarter of the game.

We were currently wrapped up together in a blanket on the bleachers trying to keep warm. It was really embarassing though because every once in a while I would catch myself smiling really big at Logan. Which would then prompt Carmen to make fun of me but also to go "Aww!" really loud.

"Do you even want to know how long the line for hot chocolate was?" Tommy complained returning to his seat next to Carmen. Behind him followed Nate, Skylar, Ryder, and Blake who sat next to me.

"Wow Tommy, a long line for a sugary, delicious hot drink when it's freezing outside? I can't imagine," I said sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up," he mumbled as we laughed.

"Here you go," Blake said handing me my hot chocolate.

"Thanks," I smiled "See Blake doesn't mind standing in line to get hot chocolate," I said.

"Well duh, you're one of my best friends of course I don't mind," he said.

"One of?! I'm not THE best friend?! Blake I'm hurt," I said dramatically.

"Hey, hey, keep it on the down low, I just couldn't say anything in front of the guys, you know you're my number one," he said with a small smirk.

"If you two are done being adorable there's a game going on," Nate said.

My cheeks burned as I turned my attention toward the action on the field.

"Touchdown Logan Greene!" the announcer yelled out and we all cheered.

"YOUR MAN!" Carmen shouted.

"Carmen shh!" I said smacking her arm.

She stuck her tongue out at me and laughed.

It still felt surreal to be wearing THE Logan Greene's jersey. I mean don't get me wrong I get it, he's just a boy, but after feeling invisible for so long it just doesn't seem like real life.

The game continued and we ended up dominating the visiting team and winning 56-14.

"That was SO INTENSE!" Carmen said loudly. She had a tendency to get really excited over almost everything.

"It really was, but Carmen you also had like three hot chocolates," Ryder said as my best friend buzzed around.

"Liquid gold, I'm telling you," she said with a satisfied smile.

I shook my head and searched around for Logan. Blake was talking to me about art class when suddenly I felt someone pick me up from behind.

"We won!" Logan's voice rang in my ears.

"Congrats! You were great!" I said hugging him. My stomach felt butterflies when his hands touched my waist.

"Obviously it's because I had you as a good luck charm" he smiled.

I blushed and looked down when Blake cleared his throat behind me.

"Oh! I'm sorry Blake, you were talking about class," I apologized.

"No worries," he said looking down, "great game man," he told Logan.

"Thanks dude," Logan replied.