Chapter 2

hi guys! sorry it's been so long, I've been busy! here's chapter 2! I love you all xoxoxoxo

______________________________________

The first few weeks of school went by in a blur and before I knew it, Homecoming Week arrived.

Since my embarrassing run in with Logan in Chemistry, we talked about three times after that. Once he asked me when our next test was, the next time he told me he needed to borrow notes, and the third was to borrow yet another pen. After that time, he shot me a cute grin and said "see ya around."

"Come on Har he's totally into you," Carmen said as we walked arm in arm down to lunch.

"Earth to Carmen? He's dating Jennifer," I said.

"Yeah, but I heard they're on the rocks!" she said happily.

"How can you be happy about that? That's so sad," I said.

"I'm happy because this is the push you need!" she told me as we sat down.

"Who's pushing what?" Ryder asked. 

"Harlow needs the push to-"

"Nothing, I need nothing. How's the new EP guys?" I said quickly changing the subject.

"Dad's coming home tomorrow finally so we'll get the help we need. But we got the okay to play at homecoming!" Tommy said.

"Tommy that's amazing! Congrats guys!" I said excitedly.

Just then Skylar and Nate came over to the table and Skylar seemed excited about something.

"Guys! Jennifer and Logan totally broke up! He caught her making out with Joe Hanson and freaked out at her during study hall!" she said.

"Oh man, that's terrible, no one deserves to be cheated on," I said frowning. But Carmen had other ideas.

"This is a sign Har!" she said.

"Car stop! The poor boy had his heart ripped out and the last thing he wants is to have the weird girl in his physics class embarrass herself by flirting with him," I said.

"Harlow, you don't give yourself enough credit, you're a really awesome girl and if Logan can't see that he's a dick," Ryder said.

"Yeah, and we all have your back, you're an amazing person. If anyone messes with you, they won't get away with it," Tommy said.

"This is so stupid, nothing is going to happen!" I said with a laugh. 

"Whatever you say," Carmen sang.

I rolled my eyes as Blake sat down.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said quickly, "You done with my drawing yet?" I asked changing the subject.

"It's not perfect yet," he smirked.

"Oh come on! Your time is running out, it's due Monday," I reminded him.

Just then, Julie Meyers came bouncing over to our table. She was class president, involved in just about every club, and a shoe in for valedictorian. She was also really pretty and peppy.

"Hi everyone! Just so you know, Homecoming elections are underway! Here's your ballots, turn them in at the dance on Saturday and be sure to vote wisely!" she said.

We all held in laughter as she passed out the papers, I couldn't help but notice her glare at Blake and it made me want to laugh even harder.

She bounced away and we all took the opportunity to crack up.