Chapter 1

YAY! It's here! Thank you everyone for your great support and love, I really really really hope you like this story! I love you all to the moon and back! 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

____________________________________________________________________________

"Thomas Rian you are going to be late now get your butt out of bed!" I heard my mom yell at my brother. I smirked as I finished eating my cereal.

He made his way down in his usual attire, skinny jeans, a Nirvana tee shirt, and a sloppy beanie, finished off with his gray converse.

"Sorry mom, I was up late with music stuff," Tommy explained.

"Look rockstar, I get that you played some Warped Tour dates this summer but you will not slack off senior year! Your father and I promised you that we would help you with the band after you graduate," my mom scolded.

"I know, I know," he yawned and grabbed a muffin from the table, sitting next to me.

"Morning Har," he greeted me.

I nodded since I had a mouthful of Cheerios to swallow.

"Okay you two, I need a picture!" my mom said.

"Mom!" we both groaned.

"I don't want to hear it! Your father is on tour and wants me to send him pictures as often as I can!" she said. "Besides, Harlow you're a junior and Tommy is a senior, you're both growing up and this is one of the last school years," she said wiping a tear away.

"Okay mom, don't cry," I said with a smile and we stood up. I was really actually excited for junior year, my best friend Carmen and I had been preparing for the first day forever.

I was a big time fashion addict. My dream was to be a fashion designer and transfer to an art school in NYC for my senior year, which meant I had to work hard this year.

"Say cheese!"

"Cheese!"

"CHEESE!" I heard the voice of my best friend yell from outside. She quickly ran over and got in a picture.

"Carmen, inside voice!" her mom Tay said rubbing her temples. Carmen smirked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Harlow you look so gorgeous, you guys grew up so fast," Tay said with a smile.

"Thank you," I blushed. I was a bit more on the shy side.

Our moms started talking considering they were best friends so Carmen and I gossiped. Well she did, I more listened.

"Oh my gosh I love your outfit Har," she gushed in the middle of her story.

I looked down, "Oh thanks Car, yours is awesome as always too," I smiled.

She had on a pair of dark high waisted jeans, a really pretty indigo shirt with a black collar, and a pair of cute black boots on. Her signature bow was perched on her head.

I had on a skater skirt with a rose floral print all over it, a white crop tank top, and a pair of nude wedges. Since I was only about 5'3 I felt pretty confident to wear heels and wedges normally. my long blonde hair was in a half updo.

"Let's take an instagram picture," she said as I laughed and posed for her camera.

Tommy came back down and smiled at Carmen, "Hey Car," he said.

She turned bright red and smiled back, flustered, "Morning," she said quietly.

Carmen had a huge crush on my brother--weird-- but she was too shy to make a move.