12.

Camilla and Rock were laid out on her bed, his head on her stomach as her hand stroked his hair. It was surreal to Rock, he should have been on his honeymoon but instead he was laying with the girl he couldn't let go off and he was happy. He felt like he shouldn't of been allowed to be with all the turmoil he caused but he was. Of course he still felt like shit for how he left Faith, and he would apologize to her for an eternity if he could. But he didn't regret the decision.

"Camilla, you gon' have my babies?" He asked causing a laugh out of her. "That was random." She let out, "answer the question." He demanded as he turned so that his eyes were on her.

She nodded before speaking, "yes Eli, I suppose I'll have your babies." He leaned up, "even if I want like seven of them?" Camilla's face went straight, "see, now you doing too much." Rock laughed as he laid back down beside her, pulling her into him. "What's your five year plan?" He questioned. Since he came into town three days ago they'd been booed up and cooped up in the house. They were the same people but also so different so they spent time relearning and learning new things about each other.

"Mmm," Camilla started as she thought. Rock's hand in hers as she brought his hand to her lips as she thought about her answers to his question. "Maybe apply for my PhD and get my PhD, buy another home and make this a rental or Airbnb, find the career I really want to be in, and maybe pop out some of your kids." He smiled at the last part. "I like that."

"What's yours?" She questioned back as she scooted over a little so she could lean up and look at him. "Win a Super Bowl, buy some more rental properties as well. Come up with some new business venture so I'm good before my body give out, pump some kids in you." He winked with a smile.

"Do you want to get married again? Well technically not again, but you know what I mean." She did, but she felt like it was too early to say it was in her plan with everything that had just transpired. It was a fresh wound.

He shrugged, "if you want to." She didn't like that answer, she shook her head. "Nuh uh, that doesn't answer the question." All of a sudden her insecurities were making their way forth. Maybe Laron was right, she was good enough to fuck and make a baby mother but when it came to marriage Rock didn't seem to be for it, even after he was minutes from doing it a week prior.

He let out a deep sigh, "I don't really care to. It doesn't matter to me. Faith was big on marriage, I knew it's what she wanted so I was willing. If you want to get married eventually then I'll marry you Camilla."

"So you don't want to get married?" She questioned to make sure she was hearing right. "And eventually? What does that mean? When our kids are fucking adults?"

He shook his head as he licked his lips, slight annoyance on his face. "No Camilla, I don't care whether I'm married or not. If it's going to make you happy then I'll do it."

"But you don't want to." She reiterated. He laughed, they were talking in circles. "Camilla." He grabbed her face so that she was looking at him. "I just want to spend the rest of my fucking life with you. If you want to get married I will fucking marry you without any hesitation. If you don't want to I'm fine with that too. Is that clear? Goddamn." He let go of her face.

"Well, I eventually want to get married. And I'm not saying anytime soon because well, it's obvious. But I don't want you marrying me if that's not what you want to do."

He leaned in and kissed her lips, "then I'll marry you. We can add it to our five year plan."

"Don't feed me sweet nothings." She let out as she stood up, she had on panties and a crop top, her fully body showing as Rock watched her stretch. He would never get tired of looking at her.

"Trying to feed you sweet dick." He let out with a smirk causing an eye roll from Camilla. "Ain't you tired of giving me dick? We've already done it three times and it's not even 3:00pm yet. She needs a break." She let out causing a smile out of Rock.

"I knew it was love at first feel with you." He shook his head thinking about it, Camilla sat down again, "at first feel?" She asked with confusion as she focused on him. He pulled her back over to him. "First time I slid in that thang." He rolled his eyes to the back of his head causing a laugh out of Camilla. "You get on my fucking nerves." She replied as she pushed him.

"I'm deadass. I knew I was in love early." He smiled, "but nahh forreal, I fell for you quick. That plus your chill ass personality."

"You were just pussy whipped." Camilla let out, "yeah it whipped me into love." He kissed the side of her face. And Camilla knew that to be true, he was always honest about how he felt, but her on the other hand. She always tried to ignore it.

"Why did you try to push me away so much?" He questioned it was almost as if the two were thinking about the same thing. She shrugged, "we had sex Rock that was all."

"And we had feelings that came along with it, yes it started that way, but we both know that's not all it was." Rock responded.

She paused for a moment before responding her eyes on TV that was off. "I was scared Rock." She looked up at him, "you love so fucking deeply and unapologetically and I've never seen it before. I didn't feel like I deserved it. I don't even feel like I deserve now."

"But why? I don't get you at times. You're one of the most beautiful women I've laid eyes on, smart as hell, and sharp as hell. Where the fuck does that insecurity come from? Why would you ever feel like you aren't deserving of my love?"

"Because Rock I was fuck to you! You just left a woman who was probably the perfect wife and who definitely fit into your perfect image and I'm not her. I'm not the housewife type. I'm not one who likes to be in the spotlight, and like I've already said you love hard as fuck and I don't feel like I match that."

Rock just stared at her for a moment as she easily shifted her gaze, she had just truly expressed how she felt and it felt good to do it. These were her concerns, these were her worries, these thoughts were in the back of her mind. She loved Rock without question, she just didn't know if she could love him to his standard. Or more so the standard she felt like she needed to love him on.

"Camilla, you don't think I know this shit already? You've been lowkey since I've met you. You've worked your ass off from the start, and I know you don't love out loud like I do and it's never been a problem. None of that shit you said is relevant. If I wanted that then I wouldn't be here, I would be with her. But I want you. And I know what comes with you. I'm not asking you to do any of that shit. All I ever asked was that you be real about how you feel about me."

"And yes, you might of just started off as just a fuck for me but you're not anymore. So dead saying that shit." He finished as he got off the bed. He walked towards her and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "You really the girl of my fucking dreams, you deserve the world baby. And my plan is to give it to you. I mean that shit." His eyes were on hers as his stomach growled. "Starting off with what you want to eat." He smiled causing Camilla to laugh.

She was happy, happier than she thought she would ever be. The way he reassured was like no other, and she still questioned how she got so lucky. But he was easily breaking down each barrier and knocking out each insecurity. She just hoped they would last. She hoped for forever with him, and it was no doubt that he hoped for the same.

Anddddd that's all folks! Thanks for reading!