9.

"My boy! You getting married!" Freddie yelled out with a smile on his face. All the boys were in a hotel suite, while the girls overtook Rock and Faith's house; tonight was Rock's bachelor party and Faith's bachelorette. It was Friday and they were getting married on Sunday, the time had flew by.

"I know, that shit crazy." Rock let out with a smile. "That means it's time to turn the fuck up! One of your last nights as a single man!" Drew let out, one of his teammates he had grew close with.

"Shots!" Another one of his boys yelled out as he stood with a bottle in his hand and started pouring drinks into shot glasses, there was an absurd amount of liquor. It was clear they were trying to get Rock fucked up but he wasn't trying to do anything he regretted, he would get drunk but he wasn't letting them take him over like he knew they would try to!

They took multiple shots before they left the hotel to hit a club and then a strip club, of course multiple girls were trying to talk to him when given the chance to enter their booth. He was attractive and he was a pro athlete.

"Let me give you one of the best nights of your last single days." One of the girls whispered in his ear as she sat closely beside him in the booth. He was definitely drunk as everything looked to be in a haze.

He looked at her, taking in her skin tight dress that stopped mid thigh, and her long hair that was hitting her lap, it couldn't be all hers. He took in her face, pretty girl for sure but he still wasn't drunk enough to be that stupid.

"I already had those, and my fiancé gave them to me that's why I'm marrying her." He smiled. "Plenty of single guys in this booth who I'm sure would love a shot with you. Go talk to them." He continued in the most polite way.

He could easily read the attitude on her face as she got up but she wasn't about to have him in the blogs and shit talking about he cheated on Faith right before they got married, he had seen it happen too many times.

If he was going to sleep with somebody one last time it wouldn't be a random, cause there was no guarantee it would be good and it wasn't worth the risk.

Shit, I have to pee. He thought as he stood up looking around the club for the nearest bathroom but he couldn't see shit. He stopped one of the bottle girls as she pointed in the direction of the bathrooms by the booths. He quickly made his way in and handled his business.

"Camille!" He heard yelled out as he walked out the bathroom he looked in the direction from which it came as he saw two girls looking like they had found each other. Hearing Camille brought Camilla to his mind. He shook it off as he made his way back to the booth.

By the end of the night Rock had definitely had one drink too many and one lap dance too many. "Damn." He let out as he laid in the sofa chair of  the hotel room, he wasn't the only one who had too much to drink as Freddie was the only one that wasn't super drunk.

He slowly leaned up, sleepy as hell but he had to pee once again. He got up as he looked around seeing niggas passed out on the couch, one on the bed and another on the floor and Freddie stood eating some chicken wings and Drew sat with his eyes low as hell trying to eat. "Want some?" Freddie asked. Rock shook his head no as he made his way to the bathroom.

He locked the door before relieving himself and then found himself on the bathroom floor, leaned up against the bathtub with his eyes closed, his mind wandering to Camilla again which was crazy cause he was dead tired, sleep should have been the only thing on his mind, yet she was occupying it.

He pulled out his phone seeing it was 3:15 in the morning but he still unlocked it as he scrolled down to her name, his finger hovered over the call button. He had no business calling her, especially not this late. But this would be the last time he ever called her.