10.

"I can't marry her." Rock spoke as he looked at himself in the mirror. He stood in his suit, fresh cut, and cleaned up to the T. He was supposed to be getting married in less than thirty minutes, and all day he debated on whether on not he should be going through with it.

Freddie stood beside him as he quickly looked at him like he was crazy. "The fuck you talking about Rock? You just getting cold feet." He quickly came to the conclusion of. "Relax." He patted his back with a small smile as Rock shook his head no.

"No Freddie, I can't marry her." Freddie sucked his teeth as he turned to Rock completely, "Eli," he started using his real name. "You love this girl, you two have been together for years, been planning this wedding for a while and this is the only girl you've gave yourself fully to. You can do this. I know the shit is probably nerve wrecking but don't let that shit overtake you."

"I fucked Camilla yesterday." Rock admitted causing Freddie's facial expression to quickly change. "What?" He questioned making sure he heard right.

"I'm in love with Camilla." He confessed. "I can't do this to Faith, she doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve what I did to her, cheating the day before we're supposed to get married? I can't Freddie." He ran his hands down his face as Freddie looked completely shocked.

"So what you about to do?" He asked as he looked at his phone to check the time, "your wedding is supposed to start in exactly ... twenty one minutes."

Rock let out a deep sigh, "give me a minute." Freddie nodded as he walked out of the room and into the other room with the rest of Rock's groomsmen. Rock quickly pulled out his phone and called Camilla.

Camilla sat beside Laron on her couch as he drank a beer and watched a basketball game. She surfed the internet with her MacBook on her lap, her eyes occasionally going to the game. Her phone started ringing as she saw Rock's name. She was surprised he was calling, she sat her laptop down beside her as she got up, quickly causing Laron to look her way, "work?" She nodded, it wasn't unusual for her to get some calls on the weekend sometimes from coworkers.

She answered as she walked upstairs to her room and closed the door. "Rock, what's up?" She quickly questioned. "I can't marry Faith." He quickly let out. "Aren't you supposed to marry her in like ..." she pulled the phone away from her ear to check the time. "Shit Rock, like twenty minutes." Weirdly enough the two had talked about some details in regards to his wedding.

"I know, but I can't. What we did yesterday was wrong, wrong if I'm going to marry her and -"

"And we knew it was wrong when we decided we were going to do it." She interrupted as she hush yelled. "Camilla I'm in love with you." He hush yelled over her. "I want to be with you, I've always wanted to be with you. You're who I want to marry, spend my life with, have babies with, all that shit. I've been fooling myself. Trying to at least, and at one point it was working. But every time I see you I'm reminded that it's you."

Camilla was at a lost for words as she stood in the middle of her bedroom, it was no doubt she had been purposely trying to push Rock away. She always felt like she didn't deserve the type of love he gave. He loved hard and unapologetically. "Camilla, say something." He pleaded after a moment of silence passed by.

The truth was she didn't know what to say, of course she loved him too. But their worlds were so different now, how could they possible combine the two. She bought a house in this city, he had a football contract in that city. "How would we make it work?" She found herself questioning out loud.

A smile started to form on Rock's face, just hearing her consider them being together was enough for him. "Camilla we'll figure it out."

"Okay." Was all she said with a sigh. "I love you." He said lowly, "I love you too." She spoke just as low. "I'm going to call you later okay?" He murmured, she nodded as if he could see before saying okay again. They got off the phone as she ran her hand through her hair, she ruined a marriage that was about to happen. That's what was going through her head, she felt like she was supposed to be happy but she couldn't with that thought running through her head, or the thought of telling Laron. But at the same time she felt relief, and she couldn't explain to herself why she felt that.