7.

Laron damn near swerved the car off the road. He looked over at her once he regained control as the car. "What the fuck you mean?" He tried to ask calmly but the anger could be heard in his voice. He just knew he didn't hear what he thought he did.

Camilla was shaking inside, she'd saw Laron extremely angry and it wasn't a sight she liked to see and she definitely didn't want to be the one behind the cause of it. But she had said it now, it was too late to take it back. She wouldn't look at him as she spoke, her eyes staying placed on the window as she took in everything they passed. "We used to deal with each other."

"Deal with each other how Mil?" Why was he asking that question he knew what she meant. "Like have sex." She let out nervously.

He started laughing, but it wasn't a laugh like something was funny. But more of a this is unbelievable laugh. He didn't say anything else, Camilla looked over at him. He was upset, that was clear. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just didn't think it was that serious because you two didn't seem that close but now it's becoming apparent that maybe I was wrong." But that wasn't the case, she knew she wasn't wrong. They weren't that close but for some odd reason it didn't seem that way now.

He didn't say anything still as he pulled up to her house. He didn't turn off the car or anything which let her know he definitely wasn't coming in. "Laron, please say something. Can we talk about this? This shit is old news but it's just awkward for me."

"Why is it awkward?" He asked calmly. "Cause you like him still? Cause you used to have feelings for him? It couldn't have just been fucking."

"What? No. It was just sex, completely sex only." He shook his head no. "Nahh, cause the girls that were strictly just sex to me I can see them and not feel any type of way. Ain't shit awkward about it. I could watch them get married and not give a fuck, and clearly that's not how it is for you. Sounds like feelings were involved to me."

And there were, making this conversation all the more awkward. She just shook her head instead. "No, that's not the case." She lied.

"Just get out Camilla." He said with annoyance. "Laron." She pleaded. "Camilla, just give me some time." He responded before she could say anything more. She looked at him for a moment before exiting the car. She regretted telling him, but she knew if they kept going down this road of seeing Rock and trying to get up with him she would have to say something, she didn't want to keep putting herself in these type of situations.

As soon as Camilla got her door unlocked he sped off as he texted Rock telling him to meet him at his place.

——

Rock followed Laron inside of his apartment as he still had on his clothes from the dinner since he was meeting him basically right after it.

Laron walked them into his kitchen as he stood in front of a bottle of Henny and two shot glasses. "Want a shot?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow and a raised glass. Rock shook his head no as he placed his hands in his pocket standing nearby.

"Okay," Laron said as he poured himself a shot and threw it back. "What's up though?" Rock began questioning. "Why did you ask me to come by?"

Laron laughed, but Rock didn't understand why. "Camilla." He let out as he watched Rock, looking for any subtle shift in his body language. But Rock stood solid as rock, no change. He brought in his eyebrows, confused. "What about her?"

"You used to fuck her?"

He understood now, Camilla must have said something. He sighed as he let out a small laugh. "She told you that?" He questioned. He wasn't just about to out shit.