11.

"Why?" Faith asked as she stood across from a sitting Rock. They were at the home they shared together, Faith stood with her hair and makeup done to perfection seeing as how a few hours ago she should have been getting married.

Rock couldn't deny the beauty that stood in front of him, but he wasn't in love with her. "Why wait until our wedding day?" She questioned again. "You knew you were in love with someone else before today so why did you wait until today?" She was angry, she was hurt, she was sad, she was a mix of emotions but she also wanted answers.

He did know, but he thought he could look past it. He thought he could shake it off and grow to be in love with Faith again, he was at one point, so he thought. "I'm sorry." He spoke.

"Rock I don't want to keep hearing that shit! Why?" She yelled, "tell me why!" The rims of her eyes started to water but she quickly wiped it away.

"I don't want to live a lie or not give you the love you deserve because she's occupying my mind. You're a bomb ass woman and you deserve the world and I don't feel like I can truly give you that with how I feel. I thought I could just brush how I felt about her off but I couldn't. The whole time I was getting ready it should have been you in my mind and it wasn't."

She stood looking at him, not believing that this is where they were. They should have been dancing and enjoying their friends and family at their wedding but instead they were here, as he told her he was in love with another woman. She was beyond hurt.

"So how long have you felt like this Eli?" She asked in a much calmer voice as she crossed her arms over her body. That was a question that was hard for him to answer, he'd always been in love with Camilla, at one point it wasn't a factor but as soon as he saw her again every feeling was still there. He couldn't tell her since the beginning of their relationship. And he wouldn't because at one point she wasn't crossing his mind like that.

"I don't know Faith."

She laughed lightly as she shook her head, "you don't know? You just put a whole fucking stop to our wedding and ended this relationship but you don't know long you've felt like this?"

"A while Faith, shit I don't know. I've tried to brush it off, not acknowledge it."

"And look where the fuck that got you. So if you tried so hard to not acknowledge it where the fuck is all this coming from? When did you decide to acknowledge it?"

"Night of my bachelor party." He admitted, "I was drunk as shit and called her." She rolled her eyes not believing this shit, "and then you went and cheated with her right?"

He nodded, looking down, avoiding eye contact with her. She scoffed as she rolled her eyes, upset with how much she loved this man. Upset that she was in love with a man who was in love with somebody else. She didn't understand what she did to deserve this.

Tears started to run down her face as he looked up at her, he couldn't stand to see her cry and he hated that he was the one causing it right now. "Faith, I'm trash as fuck for this and I know that. You didn't deserve this and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you."

She laughed, "the last thing you wanted to do was hurt me? But you called off our wedding the day of? You cheated the day before? You're telling me you're in love with another woman but the last thing you wanted to do was hurt me Eli?" She paused for a moment as she looked at him. "You had so much fucking time Eli, we've been together for years! At any point before proposing to me or before waiting until our fucking wedding day you could have figured this shit out!"

She was right and he knew that, but he couldn't stress enough how much he didn't want it to get to this. He wanted to choose Faith, he wanted it to be her he was in love with. "I know Faith, but I didn't want it to get to this. I wanted to be smiling, waiting for you at the end of aisle. I want it to be you."