5.

THREE YEARS LATER

"It's thick as hell in here." Rock looked towards Freddie, who had make the statement. He nodded in agreement. He was back in the town he went to school at.

Freddie was right, the recruiters did want him and he was now playing professional football and he loved it. He came back to show love to the city and the people that helped him get there. He had invited the whole team out. Most still lived close by or caught a flight out for the weekend. It was going up!

"There go Laron and Shawn and them." Rock looked in the area in which Freddie had his eyes on as he saw them nearing the VIP area. There were ladies in tow with them, which Rock expected as he let out a light chuckle.

They walked in dapping him up, singing him praises. Laron was the last one to walk in the section with his hand on the small of the girls back beside him, easily staking him claim on that girl in particular.

She looked up as Rock and her caught eyes. His heart dropping to his stomach in surprise and disbelief that Camilla was the girl. He would have never thought they would get serious, or be dealing with each other this long at least.

She still looked beautiful as ever to him. Her brown skin looking smooth and blemish free. Her hair was straightened and her curves were filled out even more. She looked damn near perfect. Three years later and she still gave him the same feels, that shit was no good for him.

Laron dapped Rock up. "My mans! I see you eating on that field!" He smiled as Rock responded then put his attention on Camilla as Laron pulled her closer, "this is my girl Camilla. She went to school with us, I don't know if you remember but it was the girl I walked up to in the commons." Laron smiled at the memory.

Rock nodded, "yeah I remember. I know who she is." His eyes set on Camilla as she spoke, "congratulations." She said, "on going pro and your engagement."

"Oh yeah!" Laron let our loudly! "Locking Faith down! I sent you a text but congratulations again my man. She looked really happy."

Rock nodded as he smiled, placing his hands in his pocket. "Appreciate it and yeah, she is. She over there with her girls actually." He nodded in the direction that Faith was sitting in.

"Of course she here." Laron let out. "That girl probably barely letting you out of her sight now." He laughed. "Let me go speak, I'll be right back babe." He stated as he looked at Camilla before walking away.

Camilla tucked a hair behind her ear, trying not to make eye contact with Rock. She had always found him attractive but he was even more built, and looking even more attractive than he did in college. Memories flooded of the way he used to make her body feel. She didn't need to be around him. "Camilla."

She looked up at him, both of their hearts skipping a beat with the instant eye contact. She quickly looked away. Rock chuckled, "why you acting like you can't look me in my face?" She looked at him again as he licked his thick lips. Instantly reminding her of how that mouth used to go to work on her pussy. Stop. She said to herself, her mind was going to the gutter standing here with him alone.

She hadn't thought about him in years, for the most part. "I'm not." She let out as she finally focused on his face, clearing her mind of all the dirty thoughts. "You look good." He let out as he drank her up subtly.

"You do too." She let out. "We should catch up before I leave town." He let out. Camilla looked at him questionably. He chuckled, "not like that Mil."

"I know." She let out slightly embarrassed, truth be told that's exactly how she wanted them to catch up but she was a faithful woman and he was a truly taken man now. She knew they didn't need to catch up, she couldn't see anything good truly coming out of it. Her mind said one thing but her mouth said another, "we can."