your parents walk in on you making out

"We'll be back soon." Your mother smiled as she followed your father out the door, waving goodbye to you and Sunmi before she closed the door behind her.

Sunmi pulled you between her legs, her clothed chest pressing against your back as you put your head back against her chest and watched the film you were watching together with your parents until they decided to go get some food for the four of you.

But your concentration on the film was broken as she moved the sleeve of your shirt to the side so she could press soft and sweet kisses to your shoulder.

"Sunmi? What are you doing?" You chuckled and felt her do the same against your skin.

"Nothing. Just miss spending some quality time with my girl. Your parents are amazing and I love that they treat me so kindly, but I feel like they've got me going from place to place and doing so much with them that we don't get to spend any time together."

She wasn't wrong.

You know she's close with your parents and you know your parents absolutely adore her. Which is why you brought her along with you to visit them for the next week.

You just arrived yesterday and your parents have been so excited to spend time with the two of you that you haven't had any alone time together except at night when you crawl into bed. You're always too tired because your parents keep you both busy and you both just fall asleep as soon as your arms are around each other and your heads hit the pillows.

So now that you're alone, Sunmi was taking advantage of it by giving you all the kisses she's been wanting to give since you arrived here.

You turned around and put your forehead on hers.

"I've missed you." You whispered.

"I missed you." She said and leaned in to give you a passionate kiss.

She knew your parents wouldn't be gone long so she didn't want to get too carried away.

But that's just impossible when it comes to you and your kisses. Getting lost in you and the taste of your lips as they move so perfectly against hers just comes naturally and instinctively.

She deepened the kiss and slipped her hand beneath your shirt, only for you to pull away.

"C'mon." You whispered as you got up, tugging at her hand to get her off the couch and have her follow you.

"Where are we going?"

"To the bedroom, where we can make out in peace." You smirked and she felt her heart skip a beat at the thought.

She pushed her lips back onto hers and when you reached the bedroom, she was laying you on the bed and hovering over you right away.

She slipped her hand under your shirt as she moved her lips fiercely against yours, her fingertips brushing along your sides as she raised your shirt up.

She pulled away from your lips so she could give in to the strong urge to kiss your neck. As soon as her lips touched your skin, you were letting out soft little sighs and wrapping your arms around her to keep her close to you.

"You're so gorgeous." She whispered against your skin. "I'm so in love with you, y/n."

"You know I'm in love with you too, baby," you whispered as you tilted your head back against the pillows, quietly pleading for her to continue kissing that sweet spot on your neck as she reached it.

She did just that, even leaving a couple of hickeys along your skin to drive you even wilder.

She didn't think much of it. In that moment, you were too caught up in each other to care about even trying to think of how you'll be able to hide them from your parents.

She smiled against your skin as a soft sigh of her name escaped from your lips. She kissed up to your lips and as soon as hers were moving against yours again, you rolled her onto her back.

She chuckled against your lips before she happily got swept away in the steamy kisses you were giving her and let herself get lost in you.

She put her hand under your shirt again. Your skin was so soft against the tips of her fingers and they traveled along your back. Your lips tasted so sweet and your chest was touching hers, letting her feel that your hearts were beating in sync.

Suddenly you jumped and pulled away from her lips.

"What, baby girl?" She asked as she brushed her hand along your back.

"Did you hear that? I could've sworn I heard a car door."

"I didn't hear anything." She said. "Come on, baby. Kiss me again."

You giggled before you put your lips back on hers.

She let her hands travel along your body before she made her way to the string of your sweatpants.

Both of you were caught up in each other that you didn't hear your parents yelling for the two of you or their footsteps on the stairs as they walked to the bedroom.

"Oh my gosh!" You heard your father yell out, making you and Sunmi jump.

You turned to look at the door. You realized you'd gotten so caught up in each other that you forgot to close the door. Now your parents were standing there in shock.

It was obvious that Sunmi was trying to untie your sweats, considering her hand was still on the string. She pulled back though and you sat beside her instead of on her lap.

"I can explain,"

"No!" Your mother said. "No need to. I don't want to hear anything about it. I just want you to come downstairs to eat and finish this movie with us. We'll just try to forget about it."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to forget it for as long as I live." Your father grumbled. "From now on please close this door and turn the lock. We'd understand then that you needed some time to... catch up."

"Dad!" You yelled out and buried your face in Sunmi's shirt in embarrassment.

"Come downstairs for dinner. But before you do, please cover up those hickeys on your neck, y/n." He said before walking away with your mother, leaving you and Sunmi in shock.

You stared at each other with red cheeks and wide eyes.

"Well, this should be a fun dinner." She chuckled nervously and you dropped your cheek on her shoulder, wondering how you'd ever be able to face your parents again.