you're drunk and don't recognize her as your girlfriend

Sunmi put the car in park next to the curb just outside the bar.

Turning off the engine, she rubbed her hands across her face and prepared herself for what she knew was going to be a long night ahead, with what your friends told her when they called and told her to come and get you.

Despite the long day she had and the fact that it's after one in the morning, she still came.

She knows you must be very drunk if your friends are calling and telling her to come and get you earlier than you planned to come home.

As tired as she feels, she's thankful they did the right thing and she can get you home in just a few minutes.

She got out of the car and dragged her feet through the doors.

She looked across the room and saw your friends trying to keep you steady, both of your arms wrapped their necks as they tried to get you to the door.

Sunmi made her way over to you and your friends looked up when they heard her voice.

"There you are, baby," she said, watching as you looked up at her.

You tilted your head to the side and stared at her in confusion.

"Hey, Sunmi. Thanks for coming to get her."

"Of course. Thanks for calling." She smiled and held her hand out for you to take, only for you to shake your head quickly.

"Y/N, you're very drunk. It's time for you to get home." One of your friends said.

"C'mon, baby. We'll go home and get you all cozy in bed."

She reached out to gently take your hand since you weren't taking hers.

But you shook your head and pulled away.

"Babe," Sunmi mumbled with a frown.

"Don't call me that!"

"Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes looking sad.

"Because I have a girlfriend!"

Sunmi couldn't help the chuckle that fell from her lips.

"How drunk are you?" She giggled. "I know you have a girlfriend, my love. I am your girlfriend."

You shook your head.

"I'd recognize my own girlfriend!" You slurred and your friends tried so hard to hold back their laughs but couldn't, finding the situation too hilarious. "Her name is Sunmi. I love her."

"Well, she's very lucky." Sunmi smiled before she brushed her hand along your arm.

You melted into her touch and when 1you realized she was standing there in front of you, your eyes lit up.

"Sunmi!" You grinned and pulled away from your friends to hug your girlfriend. "I'm so happy you're here! I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, cutie." She giggled as she wrapped her arms around you and kissed your head lovingly. "Ready to go home?"

You nodded and kissed her cheek and she could smell the alcohol on your breath.

She sighed quietly, knowing you were bound to be hungover.

"Sunmi?"

"Yes, darling?" She smiled as she brushed her hand along your back as she led you out to the car, your head on her shoulder.

"Some girl tried to get me to go home with her tonight."

She decided to play along and bit her lip to keep herself from laughing.

"No, she didn't," she gasped.

"I'm not lying!" You slurred. "She called me babe and tried to take my hand to get me to go home with her. But don't worry! I said I had a girlfriend and I told her that I love you. Because I do. I love you, Sunmi."

The way you slurred your words was cute to her and what you were saying was so sweet, it melted her heart.

"Well, now you don' have to worry about that anymore because we're going to go home and get into our pajamas and go to sleep."

"And cuddle?" You slurred again, a smile on your face.

"Of course," she smiled back at you and kissed your nose.

She got into the car and only drove a block or two before you fell asleep, making her shake her head with a smile.

She was so looking forward to teasing you in the morning.