when she kisses your neck for the first time (requested)

You couldn't help but smile over the soft sound of Sunmi's voice in your ear as she tried to wake you from the nap you'd taken.

It's early in the evening and she's had the day off, which meant it was a chance for you to come and spend the day with her, and even spend the night.

She only wanted to spend it cuddling and watching great films or shows you've been talking about wanting to see with her for a few weeks now.

But somewhere along the line, you fell asleep in her cozy bed with your head on her chest and her arms around you.

She didn't mind and let you have a couple of hours to sleep, knowing that you're busy with your own job and could use some time to get a little rest, especially since you're most comfortable wrapped in her embrace.

But she was getting a little lonely now and wanted you to wake up so you could enjoy the rest of the day together before you'd call it a night.

"Are you waking up, my love?" She softly spoke and kissed below your ear, making you smile.

"Yeah." You hummed happily, although you kept your eyes closed.

She just shook her head with a smile before she trailed her lips to yours. She gave you a few sweet kisses and as your lips moved against hers, you put your arms around her neck to try and pull her closer.

She pulled away from the kiss a moment later and while you caught your breath, she began to trail her kisses elsewhere.

She was so caught up in you that, for the first time since you began dating, she couldn't resist the urge to kiss you everywhere she could, as long as you were comfortable with her doing so.

She knew you were enjoying the kisses she was giving you on your jaw as she watched your eyes close and when she let her lips travel to your neck, you put your head back against the pillow with a soft sigh falling from your lips.

Her heart started to pound against her chest as she continued to kiss your soft skin, her eyes sparkling as she looked at you in pure happiness over seeing how much you loved it when her lips would brush against every inch of your soft skin.

You softly spoke her name and she just smiled against your skin.

"That feels so nice." You said as you laced your fingers through her hair.

She smirked a little, loving those words falling from your lips.

"You've never done this before." You breathlessly spoke, eyes slipping shut.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked and pulled away from your neck.

You opened your eyes and shook your head quickly.

"No. I love it. I don't want you to stop."

She grinned and began to kiss your neck again and butterflies filled your chest with every kiss she gave you.

"You must really like me kissing your neck." She teased as she kissed your collarbones and then your neck again.

"I do." You said through the bliss you felt. "I love it so much, this is all I want to do for the next little while."

Her heart swelled in her chest and she just nodded, happily agreeing.

"Okay, sweet girl. That's perfectly fine with me." She smiled and continued to kiss every inch of your skin again and again.