Home sweet Home

*time skip 3 years, your 16 and a half*

Your plane arrived in Japan an hour late, something about a hero/villain fight going airborne and into the plane's flight path. It wasn't a nuisance though, the longer it took to get home the better. Sadly, with a private plane that time went by too fast and the flight from America to Japan was cut in half. People pay your father prime shit to get or get rid of a quirk. Not only in their total unwavering loyalty but with actual money, it's dirty money but it's still money nonetheless.

"Sorry about the wait ma'am, thank you for your patience and understanding and we hope to fly with you again." The flight attendant said, her voice was so sweet you thought a cavity was gonna form in your mouth right there and then. You nodded in approval and claimed your carry on from the seat beside you, one of the perks for having an entire plane to yourself. Once you stepped through the planes door on to the runway the clean cold smell of Japan wafted into your face. At first it was bitter, but then you couldn't help but feel a tear come to your eye. You were home, and your were happy to be back.

"Welcome home young miss, you've grown so much since last time I've seen you." A familiar voice said while waiting at the bottom of the plane's stairs. You looked down and there was Kurogiri, it looked like he hadn't aged a day since you last saw him. His eyes had their same yellow hue and his mist didn't lighten a bit.

The singular tear in your eye turned into a rainfall as you dropped your luggage and jumped into his arms. You haven't had contact with anyone back home sense you first left, just hearing his voice was enough to stop your heart.

"Oh Kuro, I'm sorry about everything I put you through that day! I've learned how to control my quirk more, and I've even got my voice back to normal permanently! So no more blood buckets and human sacrifices okay? I promise you won't even notice I'm there!" You cried into his suit, his arms wrapped around you in a hug. Despite the hug being so close Kuro gave off no heat, good to know somethings never change. He was always the best movie buddy back in summer when your dad refused to pay extra for the AC bill, despite his bank balances.

"I've missed you too young miss, and so did Tomura." The name he said stopped your heart once more. Tomura.....oh god how did his face heal up?! He was already ugly as shit to begin with what did the oil do to him?!

"Tomura, is he....you know....still..."you waved your hand over your face hoping he would understand. Kuro just nodded his orbs up and down confirming the damage you did was permanent. Well this was gonna be a happy family reunion, emphasis on the "happy" part of you didn't catch it.

"Come along now young miss, we need to stop by the base and pick up a few things before we head to your new apartment." Kuro said, still holding you in his arms and carrying you bridal style to the car. The mention of an apartment caught on real fast, you looked up into yellow eyes like things and tilted your head. He caught on real quick and explained how your father felt bad for sending you to America and got you the apartment as a sorry sort of gift.

Kuro set you down gently in the car he arrived in and handed you a new phone with a list of contacts already in it. You paid no attention toward the contact list though and went straight to the App Store to download some comic apps instead while you were still on the airport's wifi. The drive to the base was gonna take a while and Kuro was more of a mission debriefer than a small talk kind of guy.

Once you pulled out of the airport you drove straight into the city of Musutafu, home sweet home. The streets were filled with people, and you noticed a few high school uniforms as well. School must be in session again, not that you ever planned on going. The uniforms were all the same other than coloration, one style did catch your eye though. A girl with bubble gum pink skin and black eyes was walking down the street beside your car. Her uniform was a regular black skirt with a uniform jacket that had green epaulets and cuffing as well as a red tie.