Draco's plan backfires

Hurriedly pacing out of the meeting room, Draco quickly followed her, like a dog, into their conjoined office.

Opening the door, Hermione ushered Draco in before locking it, making sure to cast a silencing charm on the exterior of the room.
"Sit down on the chair," Hermione commanded.
Quickly but silently, Draco sat down on the plush feathered chair. Anxiously waiting for what Hermione had in store for him.

He knew that his plan would work, he knew it. No woman can resist him. Not even the curly haired bookworm, Hermione Granger.

Climbing onto Draco's lap, their lips smashed into a feverish kissing session. Each trying to take control of the kiss. Nipping and biting at each other. Passion building with every bite, touch and breath. Rapidly breathing, Draco decided latch onto her neck, marking her with petite love bites, a sigh of their battle for dominance.
Hermione's hand guided Draco's up to her chest, moaning at the work he was doing. He trailed his lips from her neck down to her collar bones, nipping, creating more passion.

The room started to get stuffy, clothes no longer needed. Ripping her blouse, Draco made the first move, unclipping her bra in the process to reveal her pearly white breasts. Remembering the last time he'd seen them. He started Nipping and licking them, while Hermione's hand trailed down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it open. Trailing her hands across his pale pecks. Feeling the hard muscle there.

As they fondled each other, Hermione's hand trailed a bit further. Reaching the hardness that could be felt underneath Draco's belt.
Hermione grasped him, palming him a few times, drawing out a grunt from him. She could feel his member twitch under her nimble fingers, exited by the attention.

In a flash, Hermione got to her knees. Draco loosing the warmth of her neck and chest. With Hermione unzipping him, Draco clasped onto the edges of his seat, in the fear of losing control. All Draco wanted to do was grasp Hermione's hair and make her swallow is fat cock whole.

Hermione could see how much Draco needed this. So, cruelly, she went slow. Pulling the waistband of his boxers, so you could just see the leaking tip of him. Draco whined as she ran her hand slightly over his sensitive tip. Dragging this moment out as long as possible.

Hermione looked up at him as she held his dick.

Draco could feel her breath on his cock as she pulled the waistline down a bit more, revealing the shaft of his cock. Stroking up and down, Hermione made sure to tease him as long as she could. Drawing out grunts and moans here and there. Even though she hadn't properly touched him yet, just lightly fingering him.

Draco's breathing was rapid now, too exited to calm down. He felt a slow lick starting at the base and traveling to the tip.

Hermione started to suck on the tip, making Draco's head roll back in pleasure. Then, without warning, she went straight down on him. Deep throating him. Draco could feel himself hitting the back of her throat. Draco's hands fell straight to her hair and thrusted his hips forward. Moaning at the same time.

The pleasure on his dick intensified when she started humming. Humming and choking. If potter and that ginger cunt could see her now, all messed up and dirty with saliva dropping out of her mouth because of his big cock was stuck up there.

He could fee a cool starting to build up in his abdomen. Draco closed his eyes and his feet curled. Ready to feel the explosive pleasure. Nearing every second with every pump Hermione took.
He was so close. Just then, he was about to-

Then. Of course. Hermione let go. Leaving Draco on the brink of orgasm, thrashing around. Bucking his hips up in need of some physical touch. His moans became whimpers.

"For fucks sake, Hermione." He whimpered, "you can't leave me like this"

"But Draco. I can and I will" Hermione mentioned as she got up from the floor, "you remember the last time I played for you? You're not getting away that easily..."

What she said was true. As Hermione walked through the door, Draco was left hard and horny. But also tied up (well the name is 'tied up by a little minx') with no hands for him to get himself off.

He shouted at the top of his voice, but no one could hear him. 1) because it was at the end of the day and 2) the silencing charm.

"But don't worry, it'll let you go once your dicks calmed down" a voice in Draco's head echoed. Remembering the spell she cast earlier.