Setting the mood

Idk about the titles... I'm just going to put whatever mood Draco's in for the title.
___________________________________

Do you know how long it took me to get out of there? At least an hour. Normally a hard-on would only last a bit... 15 mins or so. But noooo! I was too turned on for that. That stupid bitch. This is the second time now that she's embarrassed me.

The plans on my head are rolling around, crashing into each other. But every last one of them has a foil in it... Hermione would be able to get around it.

This time, I'm not going to try so hard. I'm just going to corner her. Leave her hanging. Just like she did to me. Then she'll see how it feels.
____________________________________
*a couple of hours later*
I couldn't stop looking at her. She wasn't doing anything. I could just about see her from a crack in the door. Working by her desk, her feet tangled beneath her. Working in the soft glow of the lamp beside her, making her skin look smooth and her hair shine bronze. Every few moments biting her lip when she turned the pages of her book over.

I should be getting on with my work, but my eyes couldn't tear away from her. It was like I was seeing her in another light. Not the bookworm I know... No. The kinky minx that lay deep beneath her exterior.

She looked up and locked eyes with me, only for a few mere seconds, before I broke the, slightly intimate, contact. I could see her blush a bit and snap her head down again to peer through her work. She had a little, hidden, smirk.

I couldn't help smirk myself.
____________________________________
*about an hour or so later, nearing the end of the day*
I looked at the clock, nearly time to get back. I got up and started heading towards the door joining our offices. It was closed now, I had to have a small meeting.

Opening the door, a small figure bumped into my chest.
"Why are you here?" She asked, stunned, "normally you shout at me to give you the papers..."

"I thought I'd take an adventure into your office..." I replied casually.

"Oh..."

We just stared at each other. I was silently waiting for the documents I needed. But I was in no rush. From here I could see her dark pools of chocolate, dusted with little flakes of gold, they were drilling into my eyes. This time, no one dared to brake contact. From here, I could even smell her hair, vanilla, it was rolling off of her in the most pleasant waves. I could see her small ringlets finally escaping after the long day.

Swallowing, I carefully plucked the documents out of her hands, careful not to brake any of the intimate atmosphere. I proceeded to carefully wind one of my arms around her waist, my palm cradling the small of her back. I glided my other hand up to her hair, delicately twirling strands of escaping curls. She was the one to break eye contact, looking down at my lips instead. I tentatively leaned down, brushing our noses together, seeking for an invitation. Hermione's chin perked up a bit, asking for more.

I landed my lips softly on hers, like a leaf falling to the ground. Only moving slightly. I leaned my head the opposite way, pulling her towards me a bit. Still leaving the soft atmosphere. Slowly, she started to kiss me back. I could feel her breath tickle me as she breathed quicker and heavier, probably out of nerves.

She started backing away, dragging me with her, towards her office. Her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling my head down more so she could angle the kiss better, at the same time, she was standing on her toes... Trying to get as close as possible to me.

I felt her legs hit the back of her desk. I lifted her up, setting my hands either side of her, exploring my way through her thin, soft waist. I could feel her delicate hands start to untie my tie. Not rushing, just taking time. Concentrating on the feelings. She softly took my tie away and laid it down on her desk.

I angled my head to softly lick and nip at her neck, giving school boy marks. Her hands rested on my chest, I was sure she could feel my heart. I could feel her sigh, her breath tickling the soft hair by my ears. She once again traveled up to my neck, undoing the top button of my light grey shirt. Slowly unbuttoning each one until the shirt hang open, revealing my pale skin.

I too started on her clothes. I tired to be slow like she did, keeping the passionate atmosphere. But I was too desperate, my hands were practically shaking. She could tell, I was half ripping her clothes off, she didn't mind though. All she did was giggle a bit at my eagerness. God, that giggle, why didn't I notice it before? It was so her, soft, quiet (at times) and cute.

I finally got her top off, revealing her plain black bra. Just plain made her seem like a goddess. All this time I was caught up on making her life hell, trying to get back at her. Only now I'm noticing her.

I once again attached my lips to her. Things were getting heated as I started, well tried, to get her skirt off. The zip was at the back and it was not coming undone. So instead I impatiently magicked it off. Hearing Hermione laugh at my unwillingness to wait any more.

I leaned back and admired her, in her black underwear with black high heels on. Her hair let out of her up-do and cascaded like a brown waterfall across her shoulders. Then her eyes, they shone in excitement, the flaked of gold prominent against the deep brown background. She was biting her lip once again, the lips I wanted to kiss all day.

I had no idea what was fucking happening to me. I was actually appreciating her beauty. I found her wonderful in so many ways it was uncountable.

I attached my lips once again to her neck, hearing her soft moan and exhale of breath. I wound my arms around her torso, finding her bra strap and undoing it. Making the piece of fabric slack against her chest, revealing the top of her pearly breasts.
I slowly slid the straps down.

I stared at her chest, rolling one of her nipples in my finger. I trailed my hands down further until I came to the hem of her lacy underwear. Slowly I dragged them down, revealing more of the pearly white skin that I can't get enough of.

Once her garments are off, she starts unbuckling my trousers/pants. Giving me more room in the previously constricted area.

I started kissing her again, heavy, passionate kissing. My hand trailed down to her and started slowly circling it, hearing her moan in between kisses. I sped up a little, her moans getting more frequent. She started bucking slightly up to my hand and tensing in her stomach. I started pushing a finger into her lightly, not moving, just staying put, teasing her.

She whined in annoyance. Bucking her hips in the hope of some sweet relief.

Little did she know that this was my payback.

As if realising what he had in store, she grasped the back of Draco' nape.
"You. Fucking. Dare," she spat, tightening her grip on his blond hair.

"Payback, bitch."

Then, as if ripping a leaf from a dead tree, he lifted her hand from his neck, removed himself from underneath her. Within 30 seconds, it went from heat and passion, to Hermione sitting on her desk, pantiless, with Draco closing the door behind him.

__________________________________
Probs won't update this anymore. Looking at it I'm cringing since I wrote this ages ago. I shan't make it private, but I won't be checking this account any more. Sorry folks. (If you do want this to be updated, I'll only do it with a change of names. So no more Hermione and Draco)