2.real life

Now you hanging out with your only bestie Katie, you and Katie have been best friends since you were both 12. You both now just walking around the times square.

And then Katie ask you "so you decide to make an Instagram account?" "Yeah" you reply, she asks again"why now?" And you said, "why not". She said, "and bitch you didn't tell me first??" "Why do I need to tell you?" you ask her, "because I wanna be the first one to follow you on Instagram," Katie said and you laugh and say "I'm sorry my dear friend, next time you're gonna be the first one to follow me, deal?" told y/n to Katie "when the next time?" She asks "when I make a Twitter account maybe?" You said "deal," Katie said and you giggle.

You're both on the way to your car right now, and then you heard your phone ringing, and you see "daddio" pop up from your home screen and you pick up, "hi dad" you start "hi kiddo where are you? and what time are you gonna come home?"Robert said " I'm at times square right now and on the way to my car," you say"cool, what do you do in times square?" he asks "nothing, just eating and walking with Katie,"  you said "okay drive safe child love you," he said "love you too dad bye," y/n said and she hangs up the phone call.

You drop Katie at her house and go back to your home. You arrive at your house and then you see Susan and Robert in the living room watching tv. And you said "hi mom hi dad" and your dad reply "hi kiddo having fun today?" And you said "yeah" "okay go shower you smell stinky," Susan said and you laugh "no I'm not," you said and Robert reply "yes you are" he laughs, "okay daddio bye good night mom night dad love you," they both said "goodnight kid we love you too"

You go upstairs to your bathroom and jump into the shower after you are done showering you change into your pajamas, you turn on your phone and open Instagram app, you post pictures of you and Katie and then you go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys part two is done  ✅

380 words fuhh