9.real life

Still Robert pov😌

TW; Depression

And I knock on the door "yes who's there?" I hear y/n ask from inside "hi this is Tony Stark" I say and hear y/n giggles, she opens the door and asks playfully "oh hi Mr.Stark what are you doing here?"I laugh and said, "I'm here for my gorgeous daughter did you see her?" "well your daughter is totally in front of you right now" and then we both laugh, I go inside my trailer with y/n and I ask her "what are you doing while I'm working?" "nothing just watching Netflix on my laptop whats up?" she asks me and I can tell she lied to me "so I have something to discuss with you," I said and she raised her eyebrow to sign me to continue, "there one character for Bucky Barnes love interest, the actress cant comes to set because one of her family passed away so the Russo brother needs someone to portrayed the character I kinda recommend you to Joe and Anthony they said okay, you can try the screen test first," I said and she asks me "dad you know I don't have an experience in this acting career why you recommended me to the brothers" and then I said to her "I know but this is your chance to jump into acting career please, once for me please" "but what if I didn't get the role and if I get the role what if I get hated you know my passed dad," she said to me and I know what she means by her passed,y/n become a depressive person because she got hated when she in relationship with Andrew yes he was known by his name Hozier.

They have been together for about 3 years until the media and Andrew toxic fans destroyed their loved life (I don't think Hozier have toxic fans, just imagine, no hate, okay continue) y/n get hated since Andrew posted a picture of them both on Instagram, at the post comment section the toxic fans said 'she ugly', 'why Andrew dating her' and the most painful words for her is 'y/n doesn't deserve Andrew', y/n had a Twitter account before but she unactivated her account, because of the hated they both decided to break up, yeah like I said y/n become a depressive person until Katie help her to cheer up, without Katie I don't think she can survive till now. "I know kid, please do this for me or your future," once again I'm begging "okay I do it," she said and I immediately pulled her to hug ofc she hugs me back and I said "thank you"we break the hug and she smiled and I say "let's go" and she nodded.

End Robert pov

Y/n pov

After I agreed that I take the role I don't know what to feel, should I be worried, happy, or scared? I don't know, when dad and I arrived at the set, I see all the cast and they saw me, they immediately running toward me and dad, instead of saying 'hi' to me they hug me I mean group hug to be specific, and I say that I can't breathe they laugh and let me go, they say 'good luck ' and I say thank you. My dad and I go meet the brothers.

I meet The Russo brothers and shake hands with them Anthony said "Nice to meet you y/n" I smile and said "Nice to meet you both too" "so ready for the screen test?" Joe ask and I nodded, they told me the detail, and not gonna lie I feel so nervous right now.

(---------------------------------------)

After the screen test finishes, Joe told me to come back in 2 hours because they have limited time, I nodded they say thank you and I said you welcome. I met my dad and he asks "how the screen test goes?" and I said "everything good nothing bad" he smiled and said "Nice that good to hear" "but I need to come back in 2 hours" I said "That's fast, do you want me to call you?" he asks "yeah sure, I'm afraid that I might fell asleep" I said and he laughs, he said okay, I go to my dad trailer.

 After 2 hours of waiting, I heard my phone ringing, yes it was dad and I pick up. "yes daddio" I start and he says "come here Joe and Anthony want to see you" "okay" I said and hang up. And once again I feel so nervous. When I arrived at the set I saw the brothers walking towards me "hi y/n" Joe said to me and I said hi back "so we decided, the role belongs to you now congrats" he said and I'm shocked "I wha- what, I got the role?seriously?" I stuttered and they both nodded and smile "oh my goodness I guess I'm working with my dad now" and they both laugh I said thank you so much they both smiled and I'm running towards my dad and I said  "dad dad dad dad" "y/n y/n y/n y/n" he mocking me and I laugh and the other cast running towards me and dad "what going on here" Jeremy said "guess what guys" I said to the cast and they said "what" "I GOT THE ROLEEEE!" they cheering and say congrats they got very excited especially the one and only Sebastian Stan. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys part 9 done

902 words<3 new record

stay safe everyone and i love you guys