5.real life

After you take a shower and dress up you go downstairs and then you see Exton, Avri, Susan, and Robert eating breakfast.

Avri said "good morning y/n" and your reply "good morning to you too" and she smiles, while you eating your mom ask "can you send Exton and Avri to school today hun?" "Yeah sure no problem," you say."Are you both done eating?" you ask Exton and Avri and they both say "yup done" "okay come on then you guys gonna be late to school" "okay bye mom bye dad love you," Exton and Avri said"bye guys and drive safe y/n," Robert said "okay dad," you say, after you send Exton and Avri to school, while you driving to go home you hear your phone ringing and you connect it to your car speaker and you ask "hello who is this?""hi y/n this is Lizzie" Elizabeth says "oh hi Lizzie anything wrong?" You ask "no nothing wrong I just want to ask you If you are free today because me, Scarlett, Zoe,  and brie gonna have a girl's day today you wanna join us?" She asks "yeah sure I'm in but I need to go change my outfit first, just sent me the detail okay?" You tell Lizzie "yeah sure bye see you" "see you too bye" and she hangs up.

After you arrive at home Robert asks "where are you going kiddo?" "Go out with lizzie, Scarlett, Brie, and Zoe," you said "aaa okay,"  he said "by the way did you gave my number to lizzie," you ask Robert and he said "yeah" "okay I'm gonna change my outfit," you said and go upstairs and change your outfit, after you change your outfit you go downstairs and said goodbye to Robert then you drive to the address that Lizzie sent you, you meet them and you guys eat lunch and shopping at Manhattan mall until 8 pm.

After you guys are done having a fun day, you go home and go shower, change into your pajamas and post pictures of you five on Instagram and then you go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there part 5 done ✅ but quite boring i know:)

359 words☘️