8.real life

After you finish with your Instagram you go downstairs running on the way to your dad's car and hoping he doesn't get mad. You take a breath before opening the front passenger seat door ready to get scolded by your dad, you open the door and sit down, you both see each other face and the silent moment begin, without a reason you both laugh "why we both laughing?" You ask "I don't know but why are you laughing?" He asks while he still laughing and you said " I'm laughing because you laughing and I thought you going to be mad" and your dad said "no I'm not mad at you" he giggles" let's go we going to be late" and then your father drive to the set.

You both arrive at the set and your father asks "you want to watch me shooting or do you want to go to my trailer?" "I think I go to your trailer first," you said, and your dad tell you the direction to his trailer and give you his trailer keys. After that, he goes to the shooting area and you go to his trailer, and you get lost. You feel someone tap your shoulder, you turn your head to the person and you see Sebastian stan.

"Oh hi, Seb good to see you," you say "hi y/n, nice to meet you too wow finally," he said "yeah finally," you said "what are you doing here? you seem lost," he asks and you said,"yeah very lost actually, do you know where my dad trailer is?" You ask "yeah I know why?do you want me to show you?" He asks "is it okay? I don't want to disturb you," you ask and he said "no no you don't disturb me don't worry" "okay," you said and you both talking about random things while walking to Robert's trailer. After you both arrived at your father trailer you said thank you to Seb and he said you're welcome and he goes to the set, you unlock the trailer door with the keys that your dad gave earlier, you go inside the trailer and look around the trailer and you sit down on the chair with table in front of you,after you get comfortable you open your laptop because you want to make a lyric for your first song but nobody knows about this even your dad or Katie. After 1 hour you working on your lyric you heard a knock on the trailer door and you immediately shut down your laptop

*ROBERT POV*
We take a short break and we hear Joe Russo speak "hey guys we need your attention here" while he claps his hand to get everyone's attention "what's wrong?" Scarlet ask "so we kinda have a problem, the actress for Bucky love interest can't come to set because one of her family passed away so we don't have someone to portray the character so anyone has a suggestion for someone to take the role because we have a limited time," Anthony Russo said.

We having a silent moment for a second but the only thing that I think that time was "what if y/n take this role"  suddenly Sebastian say " how can I don't even know that Bucky Barnes has a love interest"
"Yes, he has," Anthony Russo said and I raised my hand to get their attention," yes Rob?" Joe asks, "what if my daughter y/n, take this role but she still doesn't have experience in this acting career is it okay?" I ask, the brothers looked at each other faces and Anthony nodded."actually that was a Good Idea we can try, can you call her and met both (Joe and Anthony) of us here and do the screen test" Anthony said and I nodded and go to my trailer.And i knock the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there,part 8 is done ✅
639 words<3
Stay safe everyone 💕