14.real life

After you arrived home, you are still curious about what happens, you open the front door and you see Susan in the living room watching Tv and you said hi and she says hi back, you ask her "where Exton and Avri?" and she answered"they at Chris Hemsworth house probably playing with Chris kid I guess" "okay I gonna go dressed up because I have dinner with someone tonight" I said with smile on my face and she said with who I just shrugged. She shook her head and I go upstairs to change my outfit.

You can choose if you don't like this you can imagine yourself, continue

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I got a text from Seb saying that he arrived in front of my house I see a car in front of the gates from my window, I immediately go downstairs and my mom says "you look gorgeous honey have fun" and I said "thank you bye mom" and I kiss her cheeks and go out of from the house.

I see Seb standing in front of his car playing with his phone until he sees me, he turns off his phone and put them in his pocket jeans, and he looked at me and I said "hi there" he didn't even say anything I call his name and he didn't even move he just watching me "oh my God this guy" I snapped my finger and he blips his eye and says "hi sorry, I got lost because you are so pretty" I laugh, blushed actually and say "thank you and you don't look bad yourself" he smiles "shall we?" I ask him and he said "we shall" he open the car door for me "gentleman as always" he blushes at my word. I have no idea where he wants to bring me.

so I ask him "so where are we going?" "Just watch sweetheart". I probably look like tomatoes right now, he looks at me and laughs, " eyes on the road sir" "yes ma'am" I slapped his hand playfully, and he giggles.

Still don't know where Seb bring me but he park his car besides street, he asks "can you wear this doll" while he holding a blindfolded, "do I need to Sebby!?" He nodded "you lucky I trust you" I point my finger at him and "I promise I won't do anything " I laugh and put on the blindfold

"Wait I open the door for you", and I hear the door on my right open, and feel someone held my hand what I'm assuming Seb ofc, " don't leave me, Seb, if you leave me I swear-" I got cut off by him putting his hand over my mouth "shush, I'm not gonna leave you, love" and his another hand holding my hand,

After 5 minutes of walking while my eyes were blindfolded, he stops "Why are you stopping, are we here!?" He laughs he opened my blindfold "yup we here doll", I looked at him and he smiles, I turn my head to see what was in front of me and I see this.

" you did all this Seb?" I turn my head on him and he nodded "Seb" "y/n" he mocking me "it's so pretty thank you" I say and hugged him and he hugged me back, we break the hug"let's go I know you hungry girl" I laugh, he grabbed my hand and go to t...

" you did all this Seb?" I turn my head on him and he nodded "Seb" "y/n" he mocking me "it's so pretty thank you" I say and hugged him and he hugged me back, we break the hug"let's go I know you hungry girl" I laugh, he grabbed my hand and go to the little picnic and sit down.

He opens the basket and I see so much food, I look at him and he smiled while he nodded. We start eating the food while watching the viewed and I lay my head on his shoulder, he put his hand around my waist.

"Y/n" he looks at me and I reply with hummed," actually I need to tell you something" I looked at him and said "shoot" he continued " I- I have feelings for, I like you, I want to confess to you but I'm kinda afraid that you might not feel the same way as I do"

I feel my heartbeat going faster and my stomach full of butterflies "y/n?" He called me, without hesitation I kiss him and he kiss me back passionately, after a while we broke the kiss. "I like you too Seb" "oh thank god" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

We hugged each other, talk about my coming soon song and he was very proud of me and say congrats. We take a lot of pictures together and I said "thanks" he looked at me "for what?" "For this whole thing" he smiled "no problem, I do anything for my girl" he kissed my temple and I smiled

After 2 hours we are both on a date we decide to clean the place a little bit and go home. He dropped me in front of my house, and I said "Goodnight Seb" "good night doll" he smiled and pecked my lips and go inside his car and leave.

And for the second time, I feel a pair of eyes watching me this again I see someone but this one he or she i don't even know standing beside the street light and I immediately go inside my house and slammed the door hopefully Exton and Avri don't wake up.

"What's up with you?" I hear someone asking, and I jumped out and start screaming, it's my dad, dad put his hand over my mouth "are you okay!?" He screams but whispered(Idk how to explain that 😂) and I just nodded and wanted to go to my room but he holds my hand and I turn around "I know you lying kid" he gives me a dead stare "fine,"
I say.

I tell him about everything that happened today, I've been followed by someone not once but twice and date with Seb "what about your stay at home tomorrow ?"He suggests to me and I just nodded.

Suddenly, he asks me "so Seb huh?" he smug, and I rolled my eyes while I smiled he saw that "if he break your heart I beat his ass" I laugh "don't worry daddio, I think I'm gonna go to sleep" and he nodded, "night dad" he smile and kissed my forehead and say good night back.

I go upstairs to my room and I see Exton and Avri still sleeping, I'm glad that they didn't wake after hearing me scream, I open my bedroom door, jump into the shower, change into my pajamas, and post a picture of me and Seb on Instagram. After I post the picture I go to sleep.

---------------------------------------------
Hi there im back sorry for not posting a new part i lost my motivation but im fine dont worries love you guys and stay safe❤️hope you enjoy this chapter

Words 1102 <3💕