Chapter Eight

Victoria pov:

Woking up with the bright sunlight coming from window. I yawn then rub my eyes. I slowly get up and start looking here and there. I sighed when I remember I'm not with papa. I get up from bed and went to washroom. I take a warm shower and changed into black sweatpants and cream colour sweater. I dry my hairs and leave them open. I don't have long hairs because something happened in the past and I lost my hairs. I have long hairs before I loved them so much. Now I just have mid shoulder length dark wavy hairs. I shake my head to get rid of those memories and went down stairs but no one is there. I went to kitchen and saw Amelia.

I said softly with a little smile: "good morning Amelia"

She give me a bright smile and said softly: "good morning miss"

I said softly: "please don't call me miss. You can call me by my name"

She smile at me and said softly: "okay Victoria, what do you want to eat dear?"

I said softly sitting on dinning chair: "where are others?"

She said sadly: "they all went out early morning dear"

I sighed and said softly: "cornflakes"

She give me a nod and went to kitchen. I start looking here and there in the big house feeling all lonely. No one is here to sit with me. No one is here to tell me, everything will be fine.

"You will always stay with me right papa" I asked softly looking at papa with bright smile.

"I will always stay with you baby. I would never leave you. I love you my little baby. I will always protect you even with my life" He said softly smiling at me.

A single tear rolled down my cheek while thinking about everything. I wipe it when Amelia came back with a bowl of cornflakes. She went to clean rooms. I'm eating my cornflakes when some people came inside.

I look back in the living room. They wear black masks with same black clothes. They're not giving good vibes so I quickly hide under the table. I pull ny legs to my chest while shaking in fear.

I hear: "find her, she must be there"

Another one said: "why we fucking need to find her?"

First one said: "because she is the only thing who can make those deadly killer brothers beg our boss"

I shrink under the table more while cover my mouth to not to make any noise. Tears flow from my eyes while they start walking here and there in house. I can't see their faces but I can see their foots and hear their footsteps. After a minute, Amelia came towards the table.

She said giving her phone to me: "here, call any of brother"

I said softly: "I don't know their numbers"

She said simply: "I have their numbers. Just call them"

She quickly get up and walk towards the living room. A man came towards her. I quickly start looking through the numbers. I saw Alfredo sir. I quickly dial number. It's rings for a few times then he pick up the call.

He growled angrily making me whimper quietly: "what the fuck do you want Amelia?"

I mumble softly: "Alfredo they"

He cut me off and growled: "I'm not fucking free to listen to your bullshit. Call your favorite brother Vincenzo"

I'm going to say something but nothing coming out because of my crying. One of the bad men said to Amelia: "where the fuck is she?"