Chapter Thirty-Four

Victoria pov:

She said simply: "welcome back home son's, I knew it one day you will come back to me"

Marcello said simply: "how?"

I look at her and she said smirking: "let's talk inside kids"

Armando glare at her and we walk inside. Now I saw her face. She is mumma, I remember her from the photo I saw in drawer, but how she is here. Armando said she is no more. I frown not understand why they're glaring at her.

I whisper looking at her: "Mumma"

She said smirking: "oh that's my baby"

I smile with tears and wanna hug her but marcello is holding me tightly. Armando said blankly: "how are you alive and why are you here?"

She said smirking: "yeah I died in front of you guys but I didn't actually when they get me. One of them feel my pulse and get me hospital"

Vincenzo growled making me flinch: "why you're here?"

She said smirking:  "that's my house. Now I'm here to meet my family"

Armando said blankly: "we're leaving right now"

I frown while looking at him. I said simply: "but why Bubba? She is mumma"

She said smirking while coming to touch me but Dario came in front of me. He said simply: "don't you dare to touch her"

She said smirking at Armando: "you remember your promise that didn't let you took your fifteen years old revenge"

Armando keep glaring at her then his phone rings. He pick the call and talk a little in different language. His face expression change into worried then anger.

She said smirking: "stay here otherwise you know what is gonna happen"

Armando said blankly: "fine but you need to promise you wouldn't hurt her"

She said smirking at me: "how I'm gonna hurt my baby?"

I'm just looking between all of them not understanding what's happening. Alfredo said simply walking towards the door: "I'm not staying here. I'm leaving"

She walk towards door in front of Alfredo. She said smirking making him back away instantly from her when she is about touch him: "oh no son, you can't leave"

Armando said blankly: "try to understand Alfredo"

Alfredo said blankly: "you try to understand Armando, I can't stay here when she is right here to make our life a living hell"

Armando said to him in a different language and he groaned. She said smirking at Alfredo: "still the same good boy, I love you so much my good boy"

I saw him flinch a little bit. Marcello Dario and Vincenzo said at the same time: "we will stay in big room together"

Armando nodded and Alfredo said blankly: "you will stay will me brat"

I said pouting: "but I wanna have my own room"

She said smirking: "we have so many rooms here, you can select any room you want baby, right Alfredo"

I smile at her and Alfredo said blankly: "no"

I frown and pout at him. He came towards me and said simply: "come with me brat"

I pout at Armando while he just give me a simple nod. Alfredo drag me upstairs towards a dark black room. He lock the room and turn on the lights. I said pouting: "why can't I have my own room?"