Chapter Fifteen

Victoria pov:

Woking upwith some voices in my room. First I thought, I'm dreaming but some yell at little. I look around with half closed eyes and saw Marcello, Dario and Vincenzo. I rub my eyes then yawn and said softly sitting straight: "good morning, you're here that early"

Marcello and Vincenzo start scratching their neck and push Dario ahead. Dario glare at them and said simply: "I thought"

Marcello elbow him on back and Dario said again glaring at him at the we word: "we thought you need some help for your first so here we're"

I give them a warm smile and said softly: "ohh thank you so much"

Marcello said simply: "by the way it's my plan"

I said softly getting up and hugging him: "thank you so much Marcello"

He said smirking: "then can I also have a nickname?"

I giggle and said softly: "I will think"

He nodded and Vincenzo said simply: "what about us? I give you nickname love"

I said softly: "I will think for all of you"

Dario said simply: "go freshen up and change until Marcello and Vincenzo will ready your bag for you"

I smile and went to washroom. I quickly take a warm shower and wear my bathrobe. I went back to room and dry my hairs. I wear black shorts and light grey shirt. I wear my black vans. I apply some lip balm. I spin and look at myself in the mirror. Vincenzo said simply: "your bag is downstairs and come fast for breakfast"

I skipped downstairs. I said softly while sitting on my chair: "good morning"

Armando said simply: "morning"

I smile at him. Vincenzo serve me cornflakes. I start eating when Alfredo came downstairs. He look at me from up and down then said blankly: "change after you done with your breakfast"

I frown then look at myself and said softly: "don't I look good?"

Armando said blankly glaring at him: "you're fine and shut it Alfredo. I give her permission to wear whatever she wants"

I smile at Armando and start eating again. Marcello said simply: "okay listen to us carefully, if anyone said anything or even touch your finger without your permission, you will tell us right away. No matter what"

I said softly: "okay Marcello"

He nodded and Dario said simply: "And no boys Victoria, not even friends"

I gulped and nodded softly. Vincenzo said simply looking at me: "don't listen to anyone if anyone say anything about us, about our work or any other thing"

I said softly: "okay Vincenzo"

Alfredo said blankly making me gulped: "And if you broke any of the rules, there will be consequences"

I'm done with my breakfast. Armando get up from the chair. I thought he wouldn't said anything to me and but came towards me. I look up at him with big eyes. He put something on table in front of me. I slowly look down and saw a brand new phone. I jump up from my seat and hug his torso. I pick it up and quickly open it.

I said checking it: "oh my god, thank you so much. I'm so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you"

He kneel in front of me and said gently: "we'll be always there for you whatever it is. I save all of our contacts and also my another contact but call on it until it's really urgent and none of us is picking up your calls. Take care and listen to Alfredo. He will be in charge of your school"