Chapter Thirty-One

Third person pov:

She said simply shocking everyone that she wanna talk about it: "it's all started two and half years ago when papa need to go to some other country for business and he asked uncle Nick to stay with me but I never thought he gonna do something which gonna ruin my whole life"

Armando rubbed her back and said simply: "you're doing good Angel, it's fine. You're safe"

She close her eyes don't wanna see their reactions. She takes a huge breathe and said simply: "I never meet him rather than few times when I was too little so I didn't remember him properly. Papa always talk about him. It's Friday evening, we went to drop papa airport. We came back home. I'm in my room when he came in my room. I thought he just came to tuck me and say good night like papa do everyday. He sat down on my bed next to me and start stroking my hairs. Slowly his hand move down to my face, then my hands and"

Her breathe started to get shorter. She is having difficulty in breathing. All of her brothers hands turn into fists and eyes dark glaring into the space. They kidnapped Nick but he knows all the ways so he run away. They're trying to find him. They gonna find him and kill him painfully.

Armando rubbed her back and her hands tightened more around his neck. He said gently: "shh it's fine. He is not here. We love you"

She start telling again: "that's the night he raped me. I didn't understand what's happening but I knew one thing that's it's not right. I keep begging him to not to do this but he didn't listen. It's weekends and he raped me whole day and night till Monday. Whenever papa call to talk to me, he stand right next to me. He threatened me if I tell papa he will kill papa and I don't want that to happen. He always do things to me. He even let his two friends"

Armando hands wrapped around her more securely in a protective manner. Alfredo and Marcello shaking in anger. Dario had tears in his eyes and Vincenzo trying to control himself. Victoria hands tightened more around Armando neck which is now hurting his neck but didn't said anything. He don't her to feel bad about it. He can take it.

She slowly continue: "I slowly cut myself from everyone and shut myself. Brooks noticed changed in my behavior and he talk to papa. Next week papa came back and throw him out but he already ruin me so much. One day he came to pick me from school and saw a boy helping me. My hairs got stuck in his bag chain and he is helping me. He didn't like that and when we go back home. He cut my hairs. He cut them so bad that I can't even go out like that. When papa came back, I get too much broken and depressed that I even stop talking. It's took me whole one and half years to get back to normal self. My regular psychotherapist sessions and all this but it's haunt me"

Vincenzo asked simply: "why Dad I mean father talking about you being depressed again and can't survive"

She said simply holding on Armando for her dear life: "One day, I saw him outside my school and I get so scared that my heart stopped working. Brooks get me hospital and doctor said that I have a weak heart and if I get too much scared that like tolerate than I'm gonna die. Then we move away from there and because papa fear of him coming in front of me again and me getting sick"

Alfredo growled angrily punching the wall in anger: "that mother fucking bastard, I'm gonna give him the most painful death that he gonna cry for being alive"

Victoria thought: "I can't tell them about that night. I can't tell anyone. I didn't even tell papa and I would never let anyone find out"

Victoria slowly start looking at her surrounding. She noticed her angry brothers but also see love in their eyes. She regain herself back and the other thing she noticed her death grip on Armando. She quickly pull away making him groan in pain. She said panicking: "I'm so sorry Armando. I'm sorry. I didn't notice that I'm hurting you. Please forgive me. I"