Chapter Thirty-Six

Alfredo pov:

Looking at her laying on the bed. I just felt disgust with myself for doing that. After she died I thought everything ended but no she came back again to my life hell. I pull out of my gun and point towards her.

She said smirking: "I knew that You will try to do something like that"

I said blankly glaring at her: "I will kill you, you fucking whore and all problems solved"

She said smirking sitting while leaning against the headboard: "do you really think I'm that stupid for living alone with you guys? Common my boy let me show you something"

She pick an iPad from the night stand and call someone. I'm looking at her confused when I hear Nick voice: "so are you ready to send my little bird to me?"

She said smirking: "you know what will happened to her if something happened to me"

I growled angrily glaring at her: "what the fuck you mean?"

Nick said laughing: "oh your precious boy is there. I thought he wouldn't listen to you after becoming a big bad Mafia Underboss"

I said blankly: "I will fucking give you the most painful death when I got my hands on you"

She said laughing at me: "you don't know my precious boy, he is so close of you guys. Your one wrong move and your little brat will face all the consequences"

I said blankly: "stop fucking lying"

She said smirking: "see yourself"

I look at the screen and Victoria sleeping peacefully but what catch my attention is the men's in the room. I said looking at her: "just tell them not to touch her"

She said smirking: "you stop being over smart with me and I will let her live peacefully"

I said simply putting my gun back: "I will. I will do everything just not her"

She smirk at me and put the iPad back on nightstand. I said simply looking at her with only hate: "you didn't write that letter about protecting Victoria and what did you mean by "protect her she is innocent"

She said smirking: "well I didn't write that letter and I never met her. Other things I can't tell you because you can ruin my plans"

I groan in frustration. She said smirking making me cry internally: "come here my precious boy and satisfy your Mom"

---------------------

Staring at the ceiling blankly with tears in my eyes. I get up and wear my clothes. I can't leave until she told me to leave. I just want to get away from here. I just hate this. I just want to cry and tell everyone what she did to me but I can't.

She came from closet. She had something in her hand. I frown because I know what she had. No no not this. Why she is not like other mom's who love their children not to hurt them. She came towards me but I back away from her.

She said smirking looking at me with a injection: "common Alfredo, don't be a scary cat"

I frown and said: "Mom please, I'm doing whatever you want then why you need to do this"

She said smirking sitting on bed next to me: "that's your punishment for not listening to me"

I said simply: "I will listen to you and do everything but not this. After taking this injection, I feel so horny"

She said smirking: "and that's what I want"

I pull away and going to walk out but stop when she said smirking: "what about Victoria taking this injection?"