*Family*

Author pov:

Victoria woke with some noises in her room. She groan and snuggle into her soft toy trying to stop the noises but then she groan angrily and get up rubbing her eyes. She said yawning: "why are you all shouting in my room? Just let me have some good sleep"

Marcello jump on her bed and said grinning: "happy birthday little Missy"

Her eyes widened when she remember tha date. She said with a big smile: "oh my God, I totally forgot about my birthday"

Marcello smile at her cute reaction. She throw herself on him while hugging him tightly. Dario and Vincenzo yelled  coming inside at the same time with a cake: "happy birthday Victoria"

She smile so big when her father came with a gown dress making her smile. Alfredo came inside with a big teddy making her smile so big. She said getting up while smiling: "I'm so happy to have you all as my family. Thank you thank you so much everyone"

They all smile at her. She said pouting: "where is my Bubba? I guess Blake  didn't remember my birthday. well I didn't told him about my birthday"

Alfredo said simply: "don't know, he leave last night"

Then she said simply: "I wanna cut cake in living room with all of our guards and everyone"

They smile and nodded. She said rushing to washroom: "I need to brush my teeth to eat this tasty cake"

They chuckle at her and went down stairs. She quickly brush and take a quick shower. She changed into the gown that her father brought her. She went down stairs and making everyone smile so big because looking like a little princess walking down stairs in that cute gown.

Her father said smiling: "my little princess"

She giggle and went to them. She start looking here and there for her Bubba. She sighed while thinking maybe he is busy in some meeting or something. She pout and going to cut the cake when she hear a voice belong to her Bubba.

Armando said smirking: "I thought you love me the most still cutting your birthday cake without me"

She grin and rush towards him while jumping on him. He catch her with ease and spin her around making her giggle. She said smiling: "I thought you're busy in meeting so I don't wanna disturb you Bubba"

He said smirking pecking her cheek: "well I'm busy but not in meeting, getting your gift ready"

She look at him then said simply: "where is my gift then? You have nothing"

He said smirking putting her on her feet: "you can come now"

She look back and saw smurf characters coming inside. She smile so big while jumping up and down making them all chuckle at her.

"you can get Smurfs here so I can meet them"

She said with tears in her eyes: "you remember my wish"

He said wiping her tears: "I will always and I will do everything to make your wish come true"

She hug him tightly while he also wrap his arms around her. They stay like that for a moment and she run to play with her favorite movie characters. She handshake with everyone. They dance, play and so many things together.

Armando said smirking: "well you know, one of them is your so called boyfriend if you can find him?"

Victoria glare at him while he just roll his eyes. She walk towards them and start looking at each one. Then she went towards the one and hug him tightly. She said giggling: "Blake"