Chapter 13

Percy P.O.V

It seemed to be pitch black, but I could see for some reason. Then it got stranger. The shadows began to Impale the monsters. The monster that lunged turned dust before it could injure a hunter. The darkness disappeared to show that all of the monsters were dust.

I scanned the battlefield. Then I spotted one thing new... Telos. He was on the ground coughing up blood. The hunters ran to him as soon as they saw him.

I ran over to him as well, he may be creepy, but so is Nico.

"Telos are you alright", I asked.

He nodded.

"I just exceeded my limits", he said.

"That was you?", I asked.

He nodded then fell to the ground.

"TELOS!", a 6 year old hunter screamed.

"He'll be all right Ella", Pheobe said, unsure of herself.

The hunters all looked worried. Artemis was looking down.

I went to pick him up until I heard a voice in my head. Don't touch him I will kill you. What? Who are you. I thought. I am Nekros and that is all you need to know. It said.

One of the hunters went to pick him up until we heard a yell of frustration.

"Ugh", Yelled.......Hyperion?

"I'll deal with these pathetic demigods by myself", He said to himself.

"I think I'll start with the hunt", Hyperion laughed.

I stood up and held up riptide.

"Oh Hyperion why don't you start with me", I yelled.

He looked at me in shock.

"I was informed you were dead, son of Posiedon", he said.

"I was", I smirked.

I heard Telos cough. I looked over for a second, that was a mistake. Hyperion took the moment I looked away to attack. He bashed me with his hand and I went flying.

I was looking at Telos as I lied on the ground. He was awake but his eyes were closed.

"Now that the sea spawn is dealt with, on to the hunters", Hyperion bellowed.

Telos's eyes shot open. He pushed himself up slowly while Hyperion took his time to walk to the hunters, who seemed to be out of arrows. When Hyperion reached the hunters Telos was on his feet wavering, I could see the bloodlust for the titanic in his eyes. Hyperion went to swat at a hunter but he didn't make it that far he was in shackles made of......shadows.

Telos walked to Hyperion, taking his time. When he reached him the shackles dragged Hyperion towards Telos. Telos held out his hand and a giant scythe appeared in his hand. Telos swung the scythe and cut off Hyperion's hand. Then the next. Then off with Hyperion's head. The shadows seemed to consume him.

"Have fun in the pit", Telos laughed and fell over he passed out.

--------------------------------------
Artemis P.O.V

Dumbass boy just had to get hurt didn't he. Now Im worrying. Gods I never thought this would happen, me worrying of a male. I'll just kill him when he wakes up.....for making me worry.

-------------------------------

Telos P.O.V

I open my eyes and went to sit up. But before I did I noticed someone laying on me....Artemis? I layed back down so I didn't wake her. I waited like that for around an hour and I felt her stir.

I looked at her. She slowly opened her eyes.

"good morning", I said. Her eyes widened.

"How long have you been awake", She questioned.

"Around an hour", I said.

"Why didn't you wake me", she said sounding mad.

"You looked so peaceful", I said.

She glared at me.

"well I've got to go....somewhere", I said.

"No you have to stay in bed", Artemis said sternly.

"Isn't there like a war.....I could help with that", I said.

"No", Artemis said.

--------------------------

One week later.

I woke up and looked around. No one was here. I got up and walked outside. I looked around, no one.

I walked up to the hill. It's chaos. There are monsters and Titans were everywhere....they were being led by a giant.