Chapter 15

Artemis P.O.V 2 months later.

The monster attacks have stopped. I don't mean at camp, I mean everywhere. It's almost like they are gaining forces for one final attack. Well they probably are.

Telos is dead. My hunters still haven't excepted it, neither have I. He fell into Tartarus after Kronos stuck his scythe in his gut. It was a horrible way to die. Me and my hunters were at camp Half-Blood. There was a bunch of new campers since monsters were dormant. One of them was gonna get himself killed by either my hunters, or me. His name was Jack Det, he was a son of Ares and was always hitting on my hunters. He was also cocky as Hades, all because he beat another new camper in a duel.

My hunters and I were at the archery range when we heard a conch horn signaling a battle.It's begun.

-----------------------

3rd Person P.O.V

As the battle started a mysterious figure in a red cloak stood, watching, waiting. The battle began good for the camp but the monsters just didn't stop coming. Then the Titans came. As the battle continued the figure walked towards the battle carrying a Stygian Iron sword in his left hand. He slashed every monster that got near him, turning them to dust.

A Titan noticed him and started his way. The figure sliced the titan's knees, sending it to the ground. The figure then sliced off the Titan's head. After that the hunters and campers began to notice him, along with the other Titans. The figure killed the remaining the hunters and campers killed the monsters with a new motivation. After all the monsters were dusted and the campers were attending to the wounded. There was a flash of golden light, Kronos was here.

Kronos yelled in rage.

"I will deal with you brats myself", Kronos shouted angrily.

Kronos started towards a demigod but was cut off by the figure. The figure went to slash Kronos's leg but was blocked by a scythe. Kronos spun around his scythe to try and hit the figure. The figure rolled back out of range of Kronos.

"You didn't kill me when you threw me into Tartarus", the figure said, "you won't kill me now".

"YOU", Kronos bellowed. The figure nodded and smirked under his hood.

"It's not so easy to kill death", Telos said.

------------------------------

Percy P.O.V

I was surprised enough when Telos showed up...before I knew who he was. When he revealed himself I was frozen in place. I saw him fall into Tartarus. When I went down there I barely made it with Annabeth. He was alone.

Kronos swung his scythe. Telos blocked and held the scythe there.

"My master will kill you", Kronos said as Telos summoned his scythe and took Kronos's head off.