Chapter 20

Artemis P.O.V

A prophecy? It was obvious that there would be one since the start of this war, although usually they come before the war starts.

I walked to Chiron, Telos and Perseus behind me. When he noticed me he smiled, then his face turned serious.

"What is the prophecy?", I asked. Chiron took a deep breath.

"The lord of shadows will arise

8 heroes will live again

Unlikely allies will join the war

The final battle death will lose or win

A new life shall begin"

-----------

Zues P.O.V

"Most of that didn't even rhyme", Apollo said, looking disappointed. Artemis had just recited the prophecy to the council. Some of it is easy to understand, but the last line doesn't seem to have anything to do with this War. New lives begin all of the time. I looked around.

"what do you think about the last line of the prophecy", I asked. They shrugged. I sighed.

"Council dismissed", I said and flashed away.

-----------------

Telos P.O.V

I sat here waiting for Levi and his...group. They are supposed to arrive tonight. My thoughts drifted to my 'nightmares'.

Nekros, I thought.

Yes master, Nekros's voice rang in my head.

Is there anything you can do to stop the nightmares, I asked my servant.

No, Nekros said, But there is something you can do.

I was about to respond but I noticed Levi walking up the hill with a group of vampires.

"Telos, I told you they would come", Levi said. I shrugged.

"I never doubted it", i said.

"Good", Levi said, looking at the sky, "Never doubt me"

I looked at the sky, it was close to dawn.

"You should probably get to the den I made for you", I said. Levi nodded, and turned and walked away. In a few minutes he was completely gone.

Nekros, I thought, Tell me what I can do

You can kill her, I heard in my head.