Chapter 8

Phoebe P.O.V

I woke up and looked around at all of the beds. All of us girls were here, but where is Telos. I got up and walked over to the bed. On it was a note.

It said,

Im sorry for leaving but I have to. I promise I will be back someday. Your immortal right? So just remember me and don't kill me when I get back.

-Telos

P.S- please don't look for me.

I almost cried. I didn't, but almost. He was the first male I've not hated for forever and he just leaves. Hopefully he wasn't lying when he said he will be back.

I got up the other hunters to show them the note. All of them were sad but Ella, A 6 year old hunter was devastated. She wiped tears when the conch horn went off.

We went to breakfast and that boy came up to us.

"You babes don't have your bodyguard today i see", he smirked and went to touch my hair. Right before he made contact his body fell limp. I knelt down and looked at his eyes. They were completely dull and lifeless. Then what surprised me the most was, it spoke.

"If you ever go to lay a hand on the hunters, this is your fate", He said in a cold voice. Life slowly returned to his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis P.O.V

2 years later

We looked for Telos for around 6 months before Zues told us to drop the search. Around 1 year ago, Demigods started showing up at camp and female demigod started showing up at the hunt. They all spoke of a boy with a black cloak, a likewise scythe, and a pack of wolves who seemed to glow red(hellhounds). They spoke of him saving them from monsters and with most of the girls who came here, men.

I think that boy is Telos, mainly because who else would use a scythe. Also because he said he would be back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Me and my hunters were surrounded there were all types of monsters, but strangely no hellhounds. There hasn't been a hellhound atrack in a long time. They were moving in, this attack seemed organized. Me and my hunters were ambushed. We are out of arrows, so all we had were hunting knives.

Just as one of the monsters were about to attack Ella, my youngest hunter, It exploded in golden dust. A bunch of hellhounds rushed in. I thought they were going to attack us until they jumped at the other monsters. After all of the hellhound were here, A boy with a black cloak and a long black scythe walked in. Every monster that went at him either got cut in half with his scythe, or just exploded in golden dust.

Soon all of the monsters were dead, except for the hellhounds of course. The boy walked up to me and..... bowed?

"Milady", he said in a familiar voice.

"And who are you", I asked.

"I thought i asked you to remember me", He whined.

"Telos?", I asked.

He nodded and threw back his hood.

Suddenly he was tackled by Ella. "Telos!", She yelled.

"Hey Ella", He said while she hugged him to death.

As soon as he got Ella off him I told him I needed to talk to him. We walked to the woods away from the hunters.

"I'm sorry Telos but I have to take you to Olympus", I said.

"I don't care", he replied

"Shall we go?", he asked. I nodded and flashed us to Olympus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telos P.O.V

Artemis flashed us to Olympus and called a meeting.

"Why did you call this meeting daughter", Zues bellowed.

"I have found the son of Thanatos", Artemis said.

"Actually I found-", Artemis cut me off.

"Telos Saved the hunt from a monster attack. But it was organized", Artemis explained.

"Organized?", Zues asked.

"Yes I believe a new war might be coming", Artemis said.