Chapter 21

Telos P.O.V Dream

I looked around the dark room. Nekros had broken my chains but I wanted the bitch to think she could still control me. The woman walked in.

"Hello my pet", She said with a evil smile on her face. She walked over with her knife. She slid it acrossed my cheek. I bit my tongue.

"My master said to tell you he loves his grandson", The woman said, "And that he's proud you almost beat him"

"Tell him I said that I will still beat him", I said as I grabbed her knife and stuck it in her gut. I smirked.

I woke up, still smirking. I noticed Pheobe looking at me. I smiled at her.

"What?", she asked, looking confused.

"Nothing", I said and got dressed.

I walked outside and looked around. It felt so good to be wide awake. Not trying to fight sleep. I walked to the top of the hill. I sat down and looked into the woods beyond the camp. Suddenly the woods filled with monsters. There were more than any other attack on this camp.

I made a horn out of shadows and blew it. The camp rushed out. I assume Levi would have came, but it was sunny out... I could fix that. I summoned a shadow zone.

Nekros, I thought, Tell Levi he can come out now.

A few minutes later, Levi came out with his ummm....friends. I looked at the woods the monsters had gathered. They charged. The camp stood, weapons ready.I summoned my scythe and walked towards the battle.

I reached my first monster and sliced off it's head. Soon I was surrounded by monsters. I sliced through one and commanded a shadow to impale another. I repeated this until all the monsters surrounding me were dust.

Nekros, I thought, How many of these monsters can you kill?

All of them, I heard in my head, Your dad blessed me.

Do it, I thought. All of the monsters exploded in golden dust. I smirked and brushed myself off.

"I'm proud grandson", A voice boomed over the battlefield, "But I won't be so easily defeated"

"He isn't alone", I heard Percy yell.

"Stay out of this", Erubus waved his hand and black walls pushed everyone away from me and locked me in with my dear grandpa.

"Now dear grandson", Erubus smiled, "I will kill you"

"Sadly", I said, "I can't let that happen"

I raised my hand and commanded the shadows to impaled him. They flew at him. When they were about to impale him, they stopped.

"You can't use that trick on me", Erubus said, The shadows turned to me, "Bye grandson"

The shadows rushed towards me. Right before they killed me...time seemed to stop.

"Hello Dearie", I heard someone say. I looked around and saw a figure leaning against the black wall.

"Who are you", I asked.

"That doesn't matter", The figure said, "What does is that I can help you destroy your grandaddy"

"Okay how do I do it", I said.

"I can give you more power", The figure said

I was about to respond but the figure added one more thing.

"But for a price", it said.

"Ok what is it", I said.

"You take my place", The figure said, "As the Primordial of Deals"