Surprise

Photo credit: The_Queen_Of_the_Fangirls
Some yaoi coming.

Eren p.o.v.

When that happened, Levi and I went home.

"Eren, you smell like shit." Levi sighed.

"Well I haven't showered for a while." I stated.

"Shower is in my room. Go shower now, or your sleeping outside."

I laughed. Levi and his obsession over cleanness.

I went to shower, and when I finished, I grabbed a towel and opened the door to the bedroom. What I saw sorta shocked me. Levi was lying shirtless on the bed.

He looked up at me, and smirked. He got up, and tackled me on the bed.

"Hey.. What are you-" I got cut off when Levi placed his lips over mine.

I let him kiss me, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand brushed gently over the scar on my stomach. It felt amazing to my surprise.

His knee went up to my crotch, as he gently massaged my growing erection.

"Ahhhh... Haaa... Levi..." I moaned.

He kissed my neck, as the hand on my scar, moved slowly. He stopped kissing my neck, and started laying kisses all down my chest and stomach. He stopped at the towel around my waist.

He glanced up at me for permission. I nodded lightly nervous. He gently pulled the towel off me, leaving me naked under Levi. His hand gently wrapped around my erection, and slowly ran along my length.

"Ngh... Levi... Go faster..." I moaned.

Levi kissed my neck, as he started to move faster.

"Agh... Ah... Levi..!"

Levi stopped kissing my neck, and moved down to my member. His tongue slowly licked the bottom, and worked its way to the top. I threw my head back and cried out in pleasure.

"Ah..! Levi! AAAH!" I cried out more in pleasure.

He slowly took my erection in his mouth, and slowly bobbed his head back and forth. Every move he made, made me go crazy.

"Ah... Levi I'm gonna... AAAH!"

Levi flicked his tongue all around my length, then pulled away, and pushed his head close to mine, until our foreheads were touching.

"Come for me. Eren..." He purred.

My face heat up, as he slowly increased his speed pumping my length. I closed my eyes, as I came. I blinked them open, and Levi pushed his lips on mine. His tongue went through my mouth, as I felt the hand on my length, still gently rub it. Our tongues battled for dominance, and he won. I moaned, and curled my tongue along his.

The kiss broke, and Levi cleaned the mess I left behind. He then curled up next to me again, and my face reddened when I remembered I had no clothes on.

"Uh... Levi can I put some clothes on..?" I asked.

"...Pfft... I'll be seeing more of you later anyways, so why does it matter?" He laughed.

My face got even redder. Levi laughed more at my reaction.

He cleared his throat, then got serious. "But Eren, remember how Luke said he was gonna take you? If he did, then you would be his completely and nobody could change it. If we're going back, I do wanna take you so nobody can touch you."

I did see his reason. But I wasn't ready. "C-could we wait a little longer? I'm not ready..."

He kissed my forehead. "I can wait forever Eren. Whenever your ready."

"I love you, Levi." I sighed.

"I love you too, Eren." He smiled.

That smile could make flowers grow. I hope I can make him smile more in the future.

Levi tucked me in bed, as well as hugging me. And we fell asleep. I almost forgot I had no type of pants on.