Be Mine

Photo credit to: _Ereri_ of ifunny

This chapter will contain a lot of fluff. You have been warned. *cues sexy music* LEVI! EREN! START FUCKING!

Eren p.o.v.

Levi pulled me into a hug. He pushed his face closer to mine until our lips crashed together. He ran his fingers through my hair as he licked my bottom lip. I decided to tease him and not let him in. He gently tugged at my hair, and kept licking my lip. I felt his hand move down my chest to the bottom of my shirt. He pushed his hand up my shirt. I let out a moan as he caressed my chest. He slipped his tongue in the instant I let out a moan. After a minute or two, he pulled apart. He rested my head on his shoulder. I felt his tongue lick the back of my neck.

"L-Levi..." I moaned weakly.

He licked the back on my neck where it felt the most weak. I tried to hold back my moans but it was so hard.

"Don't hold them back. I wanna hear those pretty moans of yours." He smirked.

I let out my moans trying to make them as quiet as possible, but it was hard. He kept licking and kissing and sucking the skin on my neck. He's probably trying to leave his mark. It's surely gonna last for a long time. When he was done, I started panting. Trying to catch my breath.

"You better not cover that up." He ordered me.

"Ngh..." I moaned.

He pushed himself closer to me, pinning me down on the couch. He stared into my eyes as I stated into his ice gray eyes. He then kissed me again. When he licked my lip, I let him in. Our tongues started to battle for dominance. I then got tired of fighting him and gave up. His tongue explored my mouth as he pushed himself even closer to me. There was no more space between us. His one hand that was still on my chest started to caress it again. I let out low moans between the kiss, as he kept pushing his face closer.

I strangely remembered when Jean was bullying me...

"Your so gay Jaeger!" He would laugh

"I'm straight God dammit!" I would shout back.

Now I open my eyes and made eye contact with Levi. His beautiful eyes burned deeply in mine. I'm as straight as the curve on a rainbow.

I felt the hand that was stroking my hair, go near my pants. The one hand that was on my chest started to take off my shirt. It was a tye dye shirt with a white vest on. He slipped the vest off, and I helped take off my shirt. I fumbled my hands around the leather jacket he wore to the party and pushed it off. Now he was wearing a red skin tight shirt. It was hot enough to see him wearing something like that. I took it off and he threw it aside.

(Words can't describe how weird I feel typing this)

I started in awe at his 6-pack. While I was working on one. He noticed me staring and smirked.

"What? You wanna take a picture?" He said smugly.

I blushed deeply. I kinda did want to...

He kissed me again. His hand started to stroke my chest again making me moan. While his other hand started to push my pants down. My face turned a deeper red. Before my pants were fully off, we heard a weird bump at the door.

"Mother fucker..." Levi groaned.

I pulled my pants back up when Levi opened the door, revealing Hanji who fell in the home when Levi opened the door.

"What? Were you listening?!" Levi shouted.

"Maybe..." Hanji laughed.

She walked into the house and looked at me.

"Looking good Eren!" She laughed and gave me the thumbs up. "You too Levi!" She then said to Levi.

I realized we still have our shirts off and my face started to heat up again. God this girl always comes in on bad moments.

"Hanji do you mind? I was enjoying myself until you came." Levi sighed.

"Oooooh booooy. I'll leave you two 'fuck buddies' alone." Hanji closed the door and started laughing when I heard it stop.

I looked at my phone since its been vibrating for like a half hour. I picked it up to see everyone texted me back.

Horse bitch: I see a rainbow. Is this a way to welcome me to the gay club?

Freckled Jesus: thanks for being supportive! I appreciate it so much.

Avatar: you taking a shit right now? Because I am.

Miss potato girl: I just found a random trail of potato chips in the middle of Connie's backyard. Is this your doing?

Female chuck Norris: Armin just texted me like a three page paragraph of how your safe but sick. Get well soon and tell Armin to calm his tits.

Yammir: lassie is losing his shit right now. I'm checking the well but I don't see you. By any chance do you hear a random person screaming "DO YOU BELIEVE LIFE AFTER LOVE" because that's me.

Kristy: if Ymir just texted you she's screaming "do you believe life after love" she's damn serious. I think I almost went deaf.

Berty: glad to hear your safe. Armin told everyone. Even a random person he doesn't know. "HEY GUY! EREN IS OK!" "Who the fuck are you?" Get well soon by the way.

I smiled at the texts again. My friends are awesome. Levi walked towards me again and kissed me.

"Well, what should we do now?" He asked.

I shrugged. There wasn't much we could do.

"I wanna go back home. You be ok if I left you here for a while?" He asked me.

I nodded and he left.

I looked around the house. I could leave if I wanted to.

But I didn't.

I woke up this morning scared. Wondering why I am here. Then I sit on a couch and let Levi do what he wants to me. Do I like Levi now..? Do I love him... I don't know...