I Love You

Photo credit: SnK_Eren_Jaeger
Sorry guys but I've been getting slight writers block. I hope you guys don't mind and don't hate me. But the good news is, after this story I'm gonna make a sequel! Sadly that means this story will come to an end soon. Anyways I hope you guys still love this story!

Eren p.o.v.

A few weeks has passed, when two days lasted until the valentines party. I was overwhelmed with excitement.

After that surprise Levi gave me, we've been growing closer. And I... Well, I feel like I could be ready... I don't know though.

It was a late Wednesday night, when we all planned a sleep over at Armin and Mikasa's house.

Levi and I were sitting around talking to Armin and Mikasa. Mikasa has gone out on a few dates with Jared, and I think Jared is gonna ask Mikasa to be his girlfriend.

The thought of it makes me wanna throw streamers and make a giant sign that says "Just married!"

The door bell rang when Armin ran excitedly to the door, tripping over a can of whipped cream.

"WHO PUT THAT WHIPPED CREAM THERE?" He shouts and stands up.

"Pffft..." I tried not to laugh.

"EREN!"

"Ok, I swear to god it wasn't me."

"DING DONG!" Someone screamed from the other side of the door.

"Knock knock!" Someone else shouted.

"Who's there?" Armin joked.

"Open the door or else."

"Open the door or else, who?"

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!"

"Ah, Jean! Glad you made it buddy!"

Armin slammed open the door and Jean stared slightly annoyed at Armin. Marco saw he was about to burst, and dragged him inside.

It was 8:00 when everyone finally arrived. Especially Jared.

"I hope you guys don't mind, but I invited a couple friends." Levi said.

"It's totally fine!" Armin said.

"Yeah." Mikasa agreed.

"They're kinda... Crazy." He warned us.

There was a knock on the door, and Levi opened it this time. Erwin and Hanji showed up.

"Guys, these are my friends. Erwin and Hanji." He introduced everyone.

Erwin smiled friendly, and Hanji grinned and shook everyone's hands.

The night passed on when truth or dare popped up again, somehow.

We were playing on a phone and Armin was the one controlling it.

"Ok. Everyone's names were filled in, so let's see who goes first!" Armin shook his phone.

"Hanji! Truth or dare?" Armin grinned lightly.

"Dare!" Shes in for a shock.

"Smell the feet of everyone in the room, and rank them from best to worse. What the actual hell..?" Armin laughed.

"Stay the hell away from my feet." Levi said, while backing up towards the door.

Everyone took off their shoes, and Hanji went around and sniffed them all.