Love Or Not

That last chapter was awkward as fuck for me to write. Photo credit: The_Queen_of_the_Fangirls of ifunny

Levi p.o.v.

I was so pissed off at Hanji for disturbing my alone time with Eren. I just wanted to go home to yell at her and not in front of the brat. I wonder though, will he try to escape? He has a huge chance to run away if he wanted. I would find him though if he even leaves the couch.

I teleported back home when I saw Hanji running around out front squealing like a maniac. God dammit. When she saw me, she instantly ran towards my direction.

"Hi levi! So... How did it go?" She said excitedly.

"How did what go..?" I sighed.

"You know..." She made a circle with her one hand and pointed her finger from her other hand in it.

"We didn't fucking do that." I sighed again.

"Oh... Then did you do some of..." She made a fist and bobbed it near her head.

"Your so strange..." I mumbled.

"Did you?!" She shouted. I can't believe I'm not death yet.

"No. We were rudely interrupted by some chick wearing glasses."

"Sorry. But if I knew you were getting hot with your new toy, I would have left." She stated.

I was ready to slap her.

"Well, don't come until I text you to." I sighed.

She agreed and I started to go home. I wonder if Eren will still be there.

Eren p.o.v. (After Levi left)

I wanted to explore and maybe go back home. Just for a bit. So I explored the house.

There were two bedrooms, one was painted all black with no windows and outlined in red. The other one was like Mikasa's room. White outlined with dark gray, though. But it had a window seat like Mikasa. I kept exploring and it was built exactly like my apartment. I hope I still have time to go home.

I wanna get a few things and I could pack them into the guest room. I'm guessing the dark room was Levi's room, so I could put a few things in this room.

I snuck out of the apartment, in case if he was waiting. Then I went to my home. Thank god Armin always left a key under the welcome matt.

The home seemed too quiet for my liking. Every time I went in, I was greeted by my close friends. Now I walk into a empty room. The last time this happened, was when everyone was hiding for a surprise birthday party.

I packed some clothes, a phone charger, some food I like, and other things I wanted to bring. I also brought a couple music DVDs because I couldn't live without music. I saw a nice stereo in the house too.

When I was all packed up, I locked up the house. It still felt so upsetting, leaving it. I noticed the door to Levi's apartment was cracked open. Oh shit...

I opened the door and stepped in. And I saw someone standing there, looking quite angry at me. It was Levi.