The New Guest

Photo credit to: _Ereri_ of ifunny

Eren p.o.v.

I woke up on a oddly comfortable bed. It was a dark red bed outlined in black. I looked around the rest of the room seeing the rest was also red, black, white, and dark gray. While I kept looking around, I saw a familiar man watching me. I got scared when I started to remember what happened last night. Levi kidnapped me. He smirked when he saw me awake.

"Oi brat. Good to see your finally awake."

I got even more scared when he got closer to me. I tried to run, but my arms were chained to the bed. And my shirt was half off. I felt him place his hand on my stomach. I felt my face turn a dark shade of red.

"W-what do you want?" I asked, terrified.

"I just want you. My new toy." His smirk became bigger after that last sentence.

I felt my face become hotter and the shade of red on it must have been darker. He leaned his face closer to mine, when I heard a voice scream through the hallway

"HEY LEVI! HOWS YOUR NEW SPECIAL FRIEND?" It shouted

"God dammit..." Levi mumbled

He got up and walked to the door. before he could open it, it bust open. A girl with a brown ponytail and glasses jumped up and down.

"Well?" She said

"Dammit, Hanji, he's fine."

She squealed when she saw me and walked towards me. Oh god...

"Hiiii! I'm Hanji! What's your name?"

"E-Eren..." I said. This girl creeped me out.

"So cute! You made a great choice Levi! I'll leave you two be..." She cackled after saying that and ran out the door. "GUYS! THE BOY LEVI GOT IS SO CUTE!" I heard her scream.

"Ugh. I guess I should introduce you to everyone else." He said.

He took off the chains on my arms and I stood up. I almost fell down again though. I was exhausted. Levi picked me up.

"Wahhh! What?" I yelped.

"You can't walk yet. Your too tired still." He responded.

I didn't complain since I WAS tired. He carried me out to reveal a huge mansion.

"Wow." I mumbled.

"Glad you like it." He smirked as if he thought something else. I didn't want to know...

He kept carrying me until we saw a big throne room. Levi put me down and supported me with his arm. There were people glancing curiously at me.

"Guys. This is Eren. My new pet." He told then. I felt the shade of red on my face heat up.

"Hello Eren. I'm Petra. If you ever need anything, let me know." A girl with strawberry like blonde hair smiled friendly at me.

"Petra is a servant. Let her know if there's something you want." Levi whispered in my ear.

"Hello Eren. I'm Erwin." A guy with eyebrows that almost covered his whole forehead said.

"Erwin is a friend of mine. He helps around my kingdom. He's not a servant, but if you wanna talk to somebody, besides me, he's your guy." Levi whispered again.

The other people to introduce themselves were named: Oluo, Gunther, and Eld. Levi says they're also all servants.

"Who's Hanji then?" I asked

"Tch. Shitty glasses is a scientist for us. She's also like Erwin. You may wanna be careful around her.." He rolled his eyes.

Levi started moving forward with me to the throne. He sat down with me on his lap. I could tell my face was still red. What am I doing here?!

Armin p.o.v. (After the party)

"Mikasa! Should we head home?!" I shouted

"Do I have a pole!?" She shouted. It's still too loud in here...

"No! Should we head home!"

"Eren has the phone?! What!"

"SHOULD WE HEAD HOME?"

"OH! Yeah we should! Let's help Connie clean up before we leave."

I nodded and we helped clean up with Connie. Somehow, Reiner snuck beer in but had a bit too much. Berthold had to drive him home.

"Hey guys, where's Eren?" Mikasa asked.

I looked around the house. The only people left, were me, Connie, Mikasa, Sasha, Jean, and Marco. But I think they're making out in the bathroom.

"Maybe the bathroom? That's the last time I saw him." Connie assumed.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door.

"AAAH! I knew it! You guys ARE making out in the bathroom!" I shouted.

I saw Jean and Marco make out. It wasn't weird looking, it was just them making out. Thank god I didn't walk in on some type of hand job.
Thank god...

"Oh um... Jean and I were just... Um..." Marco stuttered.

Jean made a weird type of look. As if to say "You know what it was Marco. And you 'liked' it."

"Never mind..." I walked out and closed the door.

"Did you find him?" Mikasa asked.

"Uh..." How the hell do I act normal after that?

Mikasa put her hand on the door knob.

"You don't wanna do that." I told her.