Punishment

Some yaoi is coming. All aboard the yaoi train! Choo Choo! Photo credit: Mrs_Raum of ifunny

Eren p.o.v.

I'm so dead. Levi stood there with one eyebrow raised, and his arms crossed.

"And where the fuck did you think you were going?" He growled.

"I-I- um... I wanted to pack some things from my house to bring here..." I stuttered.

He still looked angry. "I didn't give you permission to leave." He stated.

He walked up to me, and locked the door. When he shoved me against the wall.

"You can't leave without my permission. And for breaking a rule, you must be punished." He smirked.

(All aboard the Yaoi train, its coming!)

Levi grabbed my wrists, and dragged me towards his room. When we got there, he pushed me on to the bed. He pushed his lips on to mine, roughly kissing me. He slipped a hand up my shirt, pushing it off. What is he doing..?

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I was too scared to. He pushed closer to me, until he was completely on top of me. He grinded his hips on mine, causing me to break out in moans. He pushed his tongue in my mouth, letting it explore again.

"Le-Levi..." I moaned.

He pulled away and stared at me. "I want you to call me Heichou, now." He ordered me.

I felt my face heat up again, as he kissed me again. He grinded his hips against me again, causing me to break out moaning. I couldn't stop. He stopped what he was doing, and locked the door to the bedroom.

"Why did you s-stop?" I moaned.

"Your punishment. I please you. Then I stop." He responded. He stared at me with his icy gaze again.

If I would say I was fine with him stopping, it would be a lie. I wanted him to keep going.

"Please... Continue..." I moaned.

"Tch. You'll have to convince me." He ordered me.

How do I convince him to continue..? I'll moan his name.

"Levi..." I started moaning.

He didn't respond.

"Heichou... Heichou..." I moaned repeatedly.

That seemed to trigger him, as he slammed himself against me again. He pushed his lips on mine, and violently kissed me again.

"Heichou..." I moaned again.

He kissed me even rougher, after I moaned his name again. He broke apart, and he took off his shirt. I felt my face blush again.

He licked my lips, as he then started licking around my chest, and stomach.

"Aah- Heichou..." I moaned again.

His licking got rougher, around my thighs, and then he went up to my neck. He started to kiss and lick every spot on my neck, earning more moans from me.

"Heichou... Ah!" I kept moaning.

(My mother just fucking walked in on me writing this and I freaked out)

He then stopped after he left a hickey on my skin.

"W-wait! Heichou...!" I moaned.

He sighed and looked back at me. "Your still in punishment, my little toy. As much as I would love to continue, your still being punished."

"Please..." I begged.

He left the room, locking the door behind him. I'm all alone again. I needed him again.

"Heichou..!" I begged.

No response. But he did open the door a few minutes later. With something in his mouth. A pocky.

(A pocky is a Japanese candy people use to kiss sometimes. Like spaghetti in the lady and the tramp.)

He leaned into my face again, as I bit the other end. We kept biting the candy, until our lips connected. He held my chin with his hand, as he kissed me. Then he pulled apart. He then hugged me, and fell on the bed. We stayed like that for a long time.