Chapter 10- I'm Counting On You: Sasha Waybright

Dear Anne,

Marcy is looking so much better! I snuck into the room with the tank to see her. Her skin isn't so pale. She looks almost ready to come out, maybe with another week or two to heal some more. I wish Grime and I could break Marcy out and leave this awful place. We hardly get any food. I can feel myself getting weaker. In another month or so, I don't know if I would still be alive. Marcy will be way better in a week or so. Then, we can break out of here. I know we're still attached to the castle somehow (maybe the Calamity Box?), so I'm still formulating a way to escape.

Andrias is plotting something. Something big. I can sense it. We hear the whirring of some mechanical fan or something, and a lot of them. Andrias has some sort of mechanical army he's building.

I'm scared, Anne. I don't know what will happen. What if Andrias really gets to our world? What if he destroys everything? What if he destroys the whole universe? I don't know what to do. I can't do anything without Marcy getting punished.

I hope you are working on your powers or some other way to get back here. I need all the help I can get. If you were here, you could defeat Andrias. You almost could've last time, even without all the practice you now have (I hope).

When you get here, bring an army. Round up everyone from Wartwood, Toad Tower (if it's not completely destroyed), and anywhere else you can find. I will work on finding Andrias' weaknesses.

I'm counting on you,

Sasha