Chapter 14- Marcy!: Domino Boonchuy

It's Marcy! Marcy is here! Yay! She's in a weird tank though. She was looking at me. I can't wait for her to pet me. I'm purring just thinking about it.

"Domino, how did you even get here?" Anne came over to me and stroked my head just in the place I wanted. I purred again. I might've jumped into the rainbow glowy thing after Anne and the slimy things. I ended up in a cold stone place, and I followed them into the book room. I chased after them until I found Marcy. I'm trying to get her out, but this clear stuff won't break. I even hissed at it, and it didn't do anything!

"You know, Anne, your cat is on to something. I think we should get Marcy out. She gave us the thumbs up," The old orange slimy thing said, looking at Anne and making his white hair flap a little bit. I eyed it, wanting to grab ahold of it.

"I guess so. I'm just a little scared to do it, though, because I don't want to hurt Marcy. I thought she was dead. I just don't want that to be a reality." Anne scooped me up into her arms and hugged me.

"We won't let that happen," Anne's blond friend said, standing a bit taller.

"But when we do it, we have to be quiet," the slimy thing with a hat said. He looked around.

"It looks like we can unscrew the top of the tank," the smallest slimy thing said, pointing at the top of the tank.

"Let's do it then. As quiet as we can though. We don't want to alert Andrias of our presence." Anne walked closer to Marcy's tank and grabbed ahold of the top. As soon as she grabbed it, the spider monster awoke, glowing orange eyes glaring at the group. Then, it roared. Anne used her blue powers to teleport on top of the spider monster. She swung her sword and sliced open the spider. Anne started to unscrew the lid of the tank again. Sasha stood guard at the door, keeping it closed from the robots trying to break in. The Plantars ran over to help Anne. They finally unscrewed the lid and pulled Marcy out. I ran over to help.

"Meow! Meow! Meow!" I called Marcy's name over and over again as they unhooked her mask and the weird wire things from her body. Finally, she awoke.

"Anne? Is that you?" She sleepily looked up at Anne. Anne responded by giving her hug. "I thought I lost you." Both Anne and Marcy had tears in their eyes.

"Sorry to break up your reunion, but I can't hold off the robots for much longer." Sasha was slicing the robots that tried breaking in with her swords.

"And Sasha's here too," Marcy was obviously a little groggy from the tank.

"I can teleport us out of here, I'm pretty sure." Anne was still holding Marcy. "Come on. I think I can do this, but only once. I won't have enough strength to do it again."

Sasha looked over at us. "What about Grime?"

"If you can get him in like three seconds then we can," Anne was looking around worriedly.

"Planning on leaving without me?" A voice called from behind us.

"Grimesy! You're up!" As soon as Sasha said that, Grime swayed.

"Hold on, I have a granola bar in my backpack." Anne threw it at Grime. It bounced off his arm and he bent down to pick it up. He ate it in one bite.

"Mmmm. Tasty. I like this 'granola bar'."

"Seriously? You have FOOD!" Sasha winked at us while still fighting the robots.

"Okay, we're all here. Let's go!" Anne pulled us all into one awkward group hug. "Hold on tight!" A swirl of blue filled my vision and then we stood in front of a weird teal slimy thing with one eye open.

"Anne?"

"Wally?"