Chapter 12- You're Finally Here...Now Don't Read My Letters: Sasha Waybright

"Calamity Box? You already got it from King Andrias?" I asked, trying not to sound disappointed. I loved a good fight.

"No, actually. We found another Calamity Box in Las Angeles, and we transported here with it, but it's apparently gone now," Anne continued to look around.

"What ANOTHER Calamity Box!? How is that even possible? I still can't believe you're actually here," My eyes started watering. Anne was here to help me. After writing all those letters, now she was here! She could help me, and not just in spirit.

"Yeah. It's kind of a long story, but we basically found a map to it in a library book, so we followed it and teleported here," Anne shrugged, then yelped in surprise as a paper airplane came flying through a portal.

"Shhhh!" Everybody in the dungeon shushed Anne.

"Sorry," Anne whispered, bending down to pick up the paper. "It says, 'Anne, your music box thing is still here in the house. Did you need that? We can try to send it to you. Love, Mom and Dad.'"

"Wait, so the Calamity Box is still at your house? Anne, you were holding onto it, right?" Hop Pop studied Anne intently.

Anne looked down at Hop Pop. "Well, of course I was holding onto it as tightly as I could, so it doesn't make sense that it was left behind."

"Wait, do you still have the map?" I asked, reaching my hands through the bars.

"Yeah, I have the map. Here you go," Anne passed me the map. I studied it, and then found what I was looking for.

"You know that there's a note here that says, 'Each world's Calamity Box cannot leave that world. That is how it was designed, so that amphibians and humans could be able to travel to the other's world.' It looks like we're stuck here now, unless we can get the other Calamity Box from Andrias. Wow, I really sound like Marcy right now. That's so weird," I looked up from the map to find Anne's eyes brimming with unshed tears. "Oh, yeah. You don't know about Marcy, but don't worry, she's alive!" Anne gasped, and then tears of relief streamed down her face like a waterfall. "She's in a weird tank that's keeping her alive, but I don't know what will happen if we try to break her out. I want to save Amphibia, but I don't want to do it at the cost of Marcy's life."

"Wait, how have you seen her? Aren't you locked in this jail cell?" Polly asked, looking at Sasha suspiciously.

"We found a secret library behind this cell that has passageways that can lead to basically anywhere in the castle. We also found some weapons and stuff."

"What? I wanna see!" Polly started to squeeze through the bars. "Where is it?" Footsteps started coming down the dungeon steps.

"Hurry, come in here!" I unlocked the door with my key (that I stole from a guard) and let Anne and the Plantars inside. I pushed the stone and opened up the secret library. I closed it and tried to act normal as King Andrias walked into the dungeon. He strode up to my cell. I walked up to the bars of the cell and looked through at Andrias.

"Well, I see you're not dead yet. That's a shame. Your Captain Grime doesn't seem to be doing so well though," he said with an evil smile. True enough, Grime was passed out in the corner of the cell. I ground my teeth together and fumed with anger. I gripped the bars harder and harder until my knuckles turned white. I hated him so much. He was the cause of all my suffering, and Marcy's suffering especially. Just as I was about to open my mouth, he slapped me across my face. Because I wasn't expecting it, I fell to the ground. I seethed up at him.

"I hate you."

"I know, and don't care. Now don't do anything stupid, or your friend Marcy will get it." As I sat there gasping like a fish out of water, Andrias left and walked up the stairs. I walked over to the bed and looked at my reflection in the metal chains. There was an angry red mark on my face. I touched it, then winced. I walked over to Grime in the corner and pulled out a bottle of water from behind a stone in the wall.

"Grime. You need to drink something." I unscrewed the lid and held it out to him. He took it and drained the whole bottle. Then, I walked over to the middle of the room and opened up the doorway to the secret library. Hop Pop, Sprig, Polly, and Anne were standing in the room, staring at me.

"What happened?" Anne rushed over to my side. She worriedly looked at my face.

"King Andrias happened. That's what," I walked past her and pulled a book out of the shelf, opening up the secret passageway to the room where Marcy was being held. "I think it's time for you to see Marcy."