Chapter 2: Rumors

The sun shone through the window of the dorm room onto the face of the white haired ex-assassin. This elicited a groan of annoyance out of the boy who silently cursed out the sun for being so damn bright and rubbed the tiredness from his eyes. He glanced towards the clock on his nightstand which read '8:06am'. He figured he may as well get up since he's already awake and probably won't get back to sleep anytime soon.

He reluctantly peeled the covers off his body, pushed himself out of bed and sluggishly proceeded to the bathroom. He did his morning routine consisting of a shower, washing his hair, brushing his teeth, flossing, and washing his face.

Once he was done he stepped out of the bathroom back into his room and put on his favorite outfit before walking back out into the living. He decided to plop himself onto the couch and watch some TV.

He stayed in his position watching TV for about half an hour until he heard the door open revealing Kurapika carrying a mountain of grocery bags. Killua semi hurriedly made his way to the blonde and grabbed a few of the bags before he dropped them all creating a huge mess.

"Jeez man, you could've asked me to go to the store with you with you were gonna get all this shit." Killua said placing the bags on the counter.

"Eh, you were sleeping so I figured I'd let you. Moving is a tiring process." Kurapika shrugged placing his bags on the counter as well.

"You could've at least made trips so you didn't risk breaking your spine." Kurapika turned to Killua with a look of disbelief.

"Hell nah! That's too much work." Kurapika huffed folding his arms as Killua slouched giving his blonde roommate a bored.

"And carrying Mt. Everest in grocery form isn't?"

"Just help me put the groceries away."

"Whatever." Killua rolled his eyes as the two began removing the groceries from the bags.

________________________________________________________________________________

The two college roommates finally finished with the groceries and flopped on the couch sighing in relief.

"Thanks for the help Killua." Kurapika said turning his to Killua.

"No prob." Killua said still facing forward. Kurapika thought for a moment before speaking.

"Have you seen your schedule yet?" Killua shook his head before pulling out his phone, going to his college portal, and looking at his student information, scrolling down to find his schedule. He showed his phone to Kurapika who looked at it. "You know where the buildings are that you have your classes at?"

"Nope, this is only my second day on this campus and I spent the entirety of yesterday registering. Seriously, they need to come up with a better method of getting all the students registered." Killua said slouching back in his seat.

"Well in any case I got a tour through the whole campus by this really nice guy when I got here yesterday. Some of your classes are in the same buildings as mine but a few of them are different. Thankfully he gave me his number so I can call him and he can guide us to your classes. " Killua looked towards his roommate.

"How'd you already get a whole tour of the campus when you got here the same day I did?"

"It's called 'being early' my dear Killua." Kurapika smirked.

"Whatever. I guess you can show me around after some breakfast. I'm hungry." Killua said getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen.