Chapter 15: Library

Killua was on his way back to his dorm after another day of classes. This being the last day off classes before Thanksgiving break.

Killua was almost to his dorm when a familiar blue haired girl walked in front of him as he halted his pace.

"Um... h-hey..." Neon stuttered out waving shyly to the silver haired boy.

"Hey." Killua answered plainly. The two stood in awkward silence for a few moments till Neon spoke up.

"So uhhh... about that party-"

"You got drunk and tried to make out with me."

"Yeah I figured as much." Neon paused for a moment before continuing. "Look, I'm really sorry about that. My friend pressured me into drinking. I didn't want to but she wouldn't leave it alone."

"Doesn't sound like a very 'friend' like thing to me."

"I've known Retz my whole life. She means well, it's just that her methods of showing it can be pretty... drastic-"

"Can you get to point already? I've got somewhere to be." Killua said rolling his eyes.

"R-right um... well I- I just wanted to- what I'm trying to say is-"

"Any day now..."

"Can we... try again?" Killua rose his eyebrow.

"What do mean?"

"Hanging out. No parties, no drinking, just as... us friends." Killua looked down for a minute. Contemplating her words. He normally wouldn't even think about giving her the time of day but figured he could at least give her a chance. It's not like she purposely did anything to hurt him. And as far as he could tell, she wasn't a hoe or anything.

"Whatever." Killua said shrugging his shoulders before walking past Neon. "I gotta go. I'll see ya around Neon." Killua said taking his leave.

"Right. Bye Killua!" Neon said waving to Killua who just lifted his hand in acknowledgement. Neon turned around with a shy smile on her face.

'At least he doesn't hate me... I hope...'

________________________________________________________________________________

Killua entered his dorm with a sigh, closing the door behind him and setting his backpack on the floor.

'Finally. Thanksgiving break. A whole week without classes.' Killua thought to himself leaning his back against the door. Suddenly, a smiling ghost appeared in front of him.

"Killua!" Gon cheered before flying forward and wrapping his arms around Killua's neck.

"Hey Gon." Killua said smiling softly returning the hug. Gon pulled away and gently pressed his lips against Killua's. They kissed for a few moments before pulling away and resting their foreheads against eachother's looking at one another lovingly.

"How was class today?" Gon said pulling away.

"Eh, boring as usual. I'm just glad for Thanksgiving break to finally be here."

"Oh, that's this week?" Gon asked as Killua hummed, nodding his head. "Oh cool. Are you gonna head home and spend it with your family?"

Killua internally cringed at Gon's question. He didn't blame Gon though because he never actually told him about his family. Only that he never really got to have friends as a kid.