Chapter 10: Ghostly Classmate

~A Few Weeks Later~

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee~"

"No."

"Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee~"

"No."

"Pretty please with chocolate syrup on top?"

"Nice try." Killua said crossing his and closing his eyes. Gon huffed.

"Pretty please with chocolate sprinkles and syrup on top?"

"Gon!"

"But Killuaaaaaa~ I've been stuck in this dorm for weeks! I wanna do something!" Gon whined flailing his arms and legs like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. Gon had been begging Killua for the past 15 minutes to let him come with him to class. Killua groaned and rubbed his temples.

"I take you out on the weekends don't I?" Gon's flailing came to a stop and floated in mid air with his legs crossed as he fidgeted his fingers.

"Yeah you do but... aside from that I'm always just in this room. I never really do much. I mean don't get me wrong, I love being with you..." Killua blushed at Gon's statement. "...I just want to be able to do more y'know. Beside you're always busy with classes during the week days and when you come you usually have a bunch of work that you have to do and when you're done you're usually hungry and tired. Yeah we usually talk and watch TV while you eat, and we'll talking briefly in the mornings, but aside from that and the weekends I feel like I'm not able to do much with you..." Gon trailed off at the end frowning about bit.

Killua felt his heart ache at the sight of his upset friend and thought for a moment. Gon had a point. Yeah they do stuff on the weekends but other than that, due to Killua having classes and him telling Gon to stay in the dorm he feels like he's trapping Gon in the confinements if another room after just being freed from one. He didn't want Gon to feel trapped again. Even moreso, he didn't want Gon to feel trapped because of him.

"S-sorry Killua. I'm asking for too much. I have been trapped in a single room for 50 years. I should be grateful for what I have. I'm sorry. I won't ask any-" Killua interrupted him with a sigh.

"Fine." Gon gasped and his eyes brightened.

"Really!?!"

"Just don't distract me. And please for the love of all that is good, don't knock anything over. The last thing I need is an uproar to happen in class early in the goddamn morning. Now get out so I can change." Gon's smiled brightened ever more and the golden gleam in his eyes became even more prominent to which Killua always thought was absolutely beautiful.

"SIR YES SIR!" Gon said standing up straight and saluting Killua before marching towards the door to Killua's bedroom and phasing through it exiting the room.

Killua just rolled his eyes smiling slightly and got himself changed before grabbing his essentials and exiting his bedroom. Once he left he saw Gon sitting at the kitchen counter. Killua slowly approached him from behind and looked over his shoulder. He noticed Gon was writing in his journal.

"Whachu doin?" Killua said suddenly startling the ghost as he jolted in placed and looked towards Killua with wide eyes but relaxed slightly after seeing it was him. He placed his hand on his chest and took a few deep breaths.

"Jesus Killua! Don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart attack." Gon scolded Killua who snickered.

"You're already dead. What difference would it make?" Killua said smirking at his friend who pouted and puffed out his cheeks and letting out a huff.

"Touché." Gon admitting before grabbing his journal holding it in his hand for a second before making it disappeared with a small flash of light. This caught Killua off gaurd.