Harry Potter x reader Congratz

For everyone that doesn't know how it works here:

(Y/N)= Your name

(L/N)= Last name

(H/C)= Hair color

Harry's pov

It is... finally over. I defeated Voldemort... No. WE defeated Voldemort. I didn't have much wounds, a few scratches and bruises. I whipped of the sweat from my forehead and walked into the great hall. Three houses were cheering,only one was full of dark aura around them.Then,it hit me. I saw Ginny, kissing Dean. Even though we broke up,and I got over her, I shiver everytime I see them. As I turned around I saw someone, walking to Neville...it was Y/N. She had a large cut on her face, and a lot of bruises. Even with it, she was beautiful, I had to admit, with that nice H/C hair of hers.

''Hey Neville.'', she spoke.

''Hi Y/N.''

''Congratz on beating that snake's arse.''

''Thanks.Congratz on beating 10 of those death eaters.''

''Thank you.'' Then she walked to me and smiled.

Y/N's pov

I smiled to Harry and said:

''And for you congratz on beating Voldie-smelly's arse.''

''I couldn't have done it without all of you.''

''And we couldn't have done it without you. Congratz on being a great teacher''. Harry suddenly pulled his hands out on my waist and said: '' And congratz on winning my heart.'' He said, and smashed his lips into mine.

A/N

Angie: Okay guys, I know this one might be a bit bad, but take a notice that I was BORED as HADES, in 11:35 PM, on FRIDAY. PM PEOPLE. PM!!!

Haru: I usually do that to eat mackarel or go for a bath.

Makoto: Haru we are late EVERYDAY because you go for a bath from 5:00 to 8:00 am.

Gou: Told you.Too late.

Angie: There will be more shots,from fluff to lemon,from Destiel to Everlark.Sayonara!